Solution to school Shootings

I am wagering Republicans in Texas are waiting for what Congress does in the next couple of weeks. Congress needs to act fast before the Roe SCOTUS decision sucks all the air out of the room.
I’m wagering that Texas Republicans do nothing meaningful to prevent this kind of thing from happening.

Arming teachers, hardening the premises of schools nationwide. Security measures.

Things the US government can easily pay for with grants and subsidies.

Yep.....and who is blocking that?

The democrats...cause they just want to ban and confiscate guns, and put legal gun owners in more legal peril for owning guns......

If the Feds want to give money to the states, the states can do what they think is best.....the dems don't want to solve this problem...

A school shooting is Christmas morning to the democrat party.....dead children are the presents under the gun control tree......they get to demand their wish list of gun control laws that wouldn't have stopped the shooting...but would make it harder and more legally perilous for normal gun owners to own and carry guns...

You can drop the insults. Not playing. I cannot solve his ignorance, but I can however discuss it with someone on the other side.
What insult?

”Both right-wing. Can’t even agree on your own ideas.”

1.) You guys are both right-wing. That’s not an insult. That’s a fact.

2.) You guys don’t agree on your own idea. Not an insult. That’s also a fact.

Forum List

Back