Solution to school Shootings

What insult?

ā€Both right-wing. Canā€™t even agree on your own ideas.ā€

1.) You guys are both right-wing. Thatā€™s not an insult. Thatā€™s a fact.

2.) You guys donā€™t agree on your own idea. Not an insult. Thatā€™s also a fact.

No....we agree with the basics...hardening schools and arming teachers or staff....at least some of them.....

What do we disagree about?

Okay, so that lends to red flag laws or universal mental health restrictions on firearm ownership.

Yeah....they have Red Flag laws in New York....they have emergency protective orders in Texas.......

Mental health restrictions other than through a process like the one cited by Floridia Senator Scott would simply mean the democrat anti-gun medical professionals would start to deny gun owners guns cause they have insomnia...

Yeah....they have Red Flag laws in New York....they have emergency protective orders in Texas.......

Mental health restrictions other than through a process like the one cited by Floridia Senator Scott would simply mean the democrat anti-gun medical professionals would start to deny gun owners guns cause they have insomnia...
Sigh.

It doesn't appear like either side is serious about solving this issue.

And how do you know it's going to happen?

I could easily wager that Democrats will be the cause of any failure in any meaningful action.

But where is that getting either of us?

The democrats are going to wreck any real reforms because they have nothing else to run on in the midterms.......demonizing the NRA and gun owners is their "jam."

Here's a ready and sure answer.

A Federal death penalty for anyone killing a child on school property. Sentence to be carried out immediately
Shoot Them First.

Then round up all the assholes who started Defund The Police and shoot them too since it is obvious that movement has paralyzed police departments all over this country.

The DemNazi cult of death claims yet more victims.

And how do you know it's going to happen?

I could easily wager that Democrats will be the cause of any failure in any meaningful action.

But where is that getting either of us?
I predict that itā€™s not going to happen.

Where thatā€™s getting us is exactly nowhere which is what will continue to happen.

Sigh.

It doesn't appear like either side is serious about solving this issue.

I am serious.....I disagree with you.....you call that not being serious....

The solution is this...

--put the word out to family, friends, schools and police to take dangerous students seriously, and when you have the chance to arrest an actual nut on some sort of behavior...you arrest them....then if they are really nuts, you commit them under current, emergency medical protective orders...both kinds of action will make them pop on background checks.

--harden schools.....
-only one entrance to the building monitored by cameras and security doors. Buzzer only access, security cameras on the perimiter.....

-install police call boxes...we have them where I live....a blue police box like a fire alarm box, next to the fire alarm box, except it goes straight to the police, bypassing the 911 call center, immediately alerts the police station and all cops proceed to the school

-where possible, have actual police on campus....where not possible, and in addition to any armed police, arm some teachers and support staff...it doesn't have to be a lot, it just has to be known that there are armed staff on site...this 1) acts as a deterrent, and 2) a last line of defense....

There....that is how you handle this.....

No. Lots of school boards are Democrats.

Not happening.

Then they pay the price and the people who vote them in pay the price.....

We have 50 states...they have more control over local issues than the Federal government...we have a Federal system...the Feds have no reason to bother the states on this issue.....

Forum List

Back