Solution to school Shootings

XponentialChaos

I did just stumble on this. I think it alters our discussion a bit.

A lot. A dem and a rep worked together on this. This is what we're both after a far as gun regulations go, right?

XponentialChaos

I did just stumble on this. I think it alters our discussion a bit.

A lot. A dem and a rep worked together on this. This is what we're both after a far as gun regulations go, right?

And that did exactly nothing to stop the Uvalde shooter.

Here's a ready and sure answer.

A Federal death penalty for anyone killing a child on school property. Sentence to be carried out immediately
At some point we need to realize the left (entire globalist kabal which includes the media) are in no way interested in "solving" any of these issues but to only further shove their venom into the heart of the middle class. In order to utterly annihilate the country and then eventually every last Christian on earth and they will not stop until it gets there.

That's it. Even discussing solutions. What does it say the fbi knew about the Parkland shooter and the democrat Sheriff Steve Israel told the cops to stand down while Cruz methodically shot kids?

This so called republican Pedro Arredando was a contributor to Beto Orourke and he was the one that allowed this person to methodically kill 19 children.

No one has come up with a reasonable explanation how he possessed such an arsenal with his very limited income with that background.

Do we or did we ever actually learn about that Vegas shooter? What?

We are under attack and the blood is on all of their hands. They are liars and the ones we communicate with are just puppets and utterly lost.

You're deluding yourself. That's all I can say about that.
Democrats are pushing for raising the age limit on semi-automatic rifles. Republicans are saying that’s off the table.

It should be perfectly clear that Democrats want more restrictive gun laws and Republicans stubbornly want less restrictive gun laws.

How is this even debatable?

Democrats are pushing for raising the age limit on semi-automatic rifles. Republicans are saying that’s off the table.

It should be perfectly clear that Democrats want more restrictive gun laws and Republicans stubbornly want less restrictive gun laws.

"How is this even debatable?"

That kind of arrogance makes it debatable.

Democrats won't stop there. They won't stop at raising the age. They'll place bans on magazine sizes, they'll ban assault weapons (which didn't work).

Your wording is unfortunate but accurate.

"Democrats want more restrictive gun laws"

Exactly. When you let a political party define what reasonable restrictions are, you will be bound to infringe on the rights of millions of law abiding people. Limits will be wilfully crossed.

It's not that Republicans haven't done anything, they know how exploitative the Democrats will be. They will be too busy paving the road to hell with questionable intentions.

Democrats won't stop there. They won't stop at raising the age. They'll place bans on magazine sizes, they'll ban assault weapons (which didn't work).

Your wording is unfortunate but accurate.

"Democrats want more restrictive gun laws"

Exactly. When you let a political party define what reasonable restrictions are, you will be bound to infringe on the rights of millions of law abiding people. Limits will be wilfully crossed.

It's not that Republicans haven't done anything, they know how exploitative the Democrats will be. They will be too busy paving the road to hell with questionable intentions.
So. Like I said:

“It should be perfectly clear that Democrats want more restrictive gun laws and Republicans stubbornly want less restrictive gun laws.

How is this even debatable?”

You can go ahead and make your counter-argument if you want to debate that.
I've been making it this entire time. Your overtly dismissive attitude won't let you acknowledge anything good the other side has done.

I read up on what the Democrats did thus far, and everything has failed. Raising the minimum age may stop school shootings, but overall murder in America will not abate.

There are other outlying issues other than gun ownership, like mental health, that never get addressed. We all want to regulate guns, but never behavior.

Forum List

Back