Solution to school Shootings

Language is subtle. That's something you repeatedly fail to learn.

The tone you gave was "Democrats are good for passing more restrictions, and Republicans are bad for wanting less."

You don't necessarily have to say it like that verbatim.
Yea, I still don’t need you speaking for me.

Yea, I still don’t need you speaking for me.
Then it's quite clear you should mean what you say next time. This is also a political board, and anything you say here will be subject to intense scrutiny. If you don't want to be spoken for, speak plainly.

Also, it's not speaking for you or anyone else when your inference and tone give your real sentiment away. I can't help it if I nailed your premise to a cross.

Good night, Xponent.

Last edited:
Don't kid yourself. Democrats don't want any solution to this problem. They're happy to make believe they're appalled that the Republicans don't feel the same way. Democrats want everyone poor, pissed off and dependent on government.

Don't kid yourself. Democrats don't want any solution to this problem. They're happy to make believe they're appalled that the Republicans don't feel the same way. Democrats want everyone poor, pissed off and dependent on government.
You’re right in a way…they don’t want a solution that doesn’t infringe on 2a.

ZENbOJX.png

1.2 guns per person? thats the republican solution, hmm.

I have a better idea.

Make advocating for gun control a crime punishable by death.

It will stop immediately.
Too Stupid!

Missouri has this law banning police from enforcing gun laws. This prevented police from taking gun from STL CVPA shooter when parents begged them to many times just before the shooting.

Teachers need bullet shields to protect them as they attack shooters.

Last edited:
Too Stupid!

Missouri has this law banning police from enforcing gun laws. This prevented police from taking gun from STL CVPA shooter when parents begged them to many times just before the shooting.

Teachers need bullet shields to protect them as they attack shooters.

How about stopping shooters from GETTING these guns.

How about stopping shooters from GETTING these guns.
What law would prevent them? Remember, they're already in the mindset to kill children so something tells me they're not really going to respect yet another law making it illegal for them to have a gun. Reminds me of the Monty Python skit about the thieves who wouldn't break the law.

Forum List

Back