Solution to school Shootings

The school board had access to the plan and funds, they made a decision, based on your ideas and other anti-gunners.....it didn't work....

So you blame us for the ideas they didn't use.......
So you guys couldn’t implement your own stupid idea in a red community.

Ready to try something realistic now? Obviously not. You just want an excuse so you can carry on doing nothing.

It’s ineffective, I agree.

So let’s do something that will be effective. Oh. Right. Republicans wouldn’t agree to that.

So let’s do the Republican solution by arming staff. Oh. Right. Republicans suck at implementing their own solution.

So nothing will be done.

No....the school board, likely following the advice of the democrat Beto o'rourke supporting sheriff, and following the advice you give.....did not harden their building, and did not have armed security or staff on site.......

They likely followed the democrat party sheriff in believing armed staff was bad.....hardening the building was bad....

They paid the price...

So you guys couldn’t implement your own stupid idea in a red community.

Ready to try something realistic now? Obviously not. You just want an excuse so you can carry on doing nothing.

Yeah.....tell us, oh great one.....what is your plan.....?

And again, when they rebuild that school, they may finally listen to us, rather than you......

No....the school board, likely following the advice of the democrat Beto o'rourke supporting sheriff, and following the advice you give.....did not harden their building, and did not have armed security or staff on site.......

They likely followed the democrat party sheriff in believing armed staff was bad.....hardening the building was bad....

They paid the price...
You couldn’t get your own policy passed in a red community because it’s a stupid idea. Now it’s time to try a realistic solution instead of letting you guys spin in circles with your excuses for our own failure.

Do you really think these demented individuals, when they reach the irrational decision of committing a mass killing are going to consider the legal consequences. I don't think so. The legal consequence are already death or life in prison. It is not only schools, it is churches, it is stores whose main customers are minorities, it is gay night clubs, it is movie theaters, it is street gatherings, it is home parties.

The simple minded come up with simple solutions that do not work in the real world.

So let’s do something that will be effective. Oh. Right. Republicans wouldn’t agree to that.

So let’s do the Republican solution by arming staff. Oh. Right. Republicans suck at implementing their own solution.
Let me be blunt. I no longer care what Republicans will agree to.

It would just as easily be the reverse if Republicans made an effective suggestion for Democrats to consider.

Nobody wants to agree to anything. Nobody.

Solution: Get rid of the deadlock. Encourage both sides to vote for people who are willing to work with the other side. Ultimately it comes down to educating the common voter that bipartisanship and compromise are the keys to getting things done in this country. If not, nothing gets done.

I tell my ideas...you shit on them, I defend them...over and over again.......you are weak and a coward.
I didn’t shit on your ideas. I want you to push your ideas and ACTUALLY fucking implement them. Tired of your excuses.

Let me be blunt. I no longer care what Republicans will agree to.

It would just as easily be the reverse if Republicans made an effective suggestion for Democrats to consider.

Nobody wants to agree to anything. Nobody.

Solution: Get rid of the deadlock. Encourage both sides to vote for people who are willing to work with the other side. Ultimately it comes down to educating the common voter that bipartisanship and compromise are the keys to getting things done in this country. If not, nothing gets done.

And that is just a dumb post...

The democrats want shootings and gun murder.......if they didn't, they would stop releasing violent, repeat gun offenders....they release these gun offenders over and over again......they also just moved to stop California schools from reporting violent students to the police...

You explain this....

Two days after the Uvalde shooting in Texas, the California State Senate passed a bill that would allow schools not to report threats or attacks against employees to law enforcement.
-----
According to the Bill, it would repeal the provision of existing law where it requires that “whenever any employee of a school district or county superintendent of schools is attacked, assaulted, or physically threatened by any pupil, the employee and any person under whose direction or supervision the employee is employed who has knowledge of the incident are required to promptly report the incident to specified law enforcement authorities.”

SB 1273 would then make such reports to law enforcement voluntary.

The only thing the democrats want is to ratchet down, not on actual criminals or the dangerously mentally ill...but on normal gun owners, people who did not use their legal guns for any crime....

Tell you what....you state the gun laws you want, that you think we should come together on, and we will take a look at them....

How about that?

Forum List

Back