Solution To The $2.7 Million 401K Limit. Have A Second 401 And Swiss Bank Account.

but its ok for Queen Pelosi and her Buddies to have Overseas accounts, but god forbid average working Americans have bank accounts in the Caymens or Sweeden!

such BS about taxing the rich to near death, if u keep taxing them, then who is going to pay taxes? if it wasn't for millionaires, we would owe closer to 30 Trillion and 75% Unemployment,,,,LIKE GREECE !!!

In the era of the booming middle class, right after WW II to about the mid 70's, the wealthy were taxed out the ass and the middle class boomed - ask your parents and grandparents. Now over the past 30-40 years, the result of "downsizing," lobbying of the financial industries (which dwarf all other lobbyists' numbers), loopholes by the thousands in the tax laws, legislation after legislation written by lobbyists/lawyers to tilt the playing field to their advantage, the party is over. I can't put on a forum post what millions of documents and pages of research on this topic have laid out but it's all out there to read instead of listening to traditional talking points by politicians trying to institutionalize your brains. Look it up. It's trickle down you're talking about an it doesn't work. It did in our heyday and people paying higher tax rates didn't bitch - in fact, many felt not only guilty, but felt it was their duty to Americans and America to give the American people a shot at the middle class to strengthen the nation as a whole. Well, you see where that all led when the thinking of the elite changed. So you would have been right 50 years ago. Today, not even in the ballpark.

but its ok for Queen Pelosi and her Buddies to have Overseas accounts, but god forbid average working Americans have bank accounts in the Caymens or Sweeden!

There's no law prohibiting Americans from having foreign accounts nor has anyone proposed such a law.

Give them time.

Hey bisex, what would the people who do your thinking for you say about Ben Stein's comments here?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IaWSyUBZvzQ]Ben Stein: "Wall Street Owns This Country!" - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
and to think that the dumbest of the dumb in cally/NY give donations to the likes of Pelosi/Ried, and don't they ever wonder what they are paying for? Maybe their summer/winter homes in Cape Cod/Florida/The Hamptons?, and these are the Liberals who believe that after some point you have made enough money? and therefore we are entitled to the rest of your earnings?

He's the one who said "at some point you've made enough money." Obviously, he doesn't believe that.

It doesn't matter if he believes that. The American way is that you can keep on earning money. That's why he said "but..." immediately after your fragment.

It only matters if you care whether people think you're a hypocrite. Obviously you and Obama don't care.

For someone to be hypocritical they have to actually do something hypocritical. They don't become a hypocrite just because you don't like them.

There's no law prohibiting Americans from having foreign accounts nor has anyone proposed such a law.

Give them time.

Let me guess - the law that doesn't exist and no one has even proposed (except so far, you) - is also Obama's fault, right?

the nerve to say that there comes a time when u have made enough money. then why is he friends with George Soros?

Who is saying that?

Obama: ?I do think at a certain point you?ve made enough money? « Hot Air

We’re not, we’re not trying to push financial reform because we begrudge success that’s fairly earned. I mean, I do think at a certain point you’ve made enough money. But, you know, part of the American way is, you know, you can just keep on making it if you’re providing a good product or providing good service. We don’t want people to stop, ah, fulfilling the core responsibilities of the financial system to help grow our economy.

I'm confused as to what your point is. Are you saying you disagree with Obama's statement that the American way is that you can just keep on making it (money) ?

and to think that the dumbest of the dumb in cally/NY give donations to the likes of Pelosi/Ried, and don't they ever wonder what they are paying for? Maybe their summer/winter homes in Cape Cod/Florida/The Hamptons?, and these are the Liberals who believe that after some point you have made enough money? and therefore we are entitled to the rest of your earnings?

Who said anything about being "entitled to the rest of your earnings?". Obama never said that. Nor anyone in Congress. So far only you have said it.

It doesn't matter if he believes that. The American way is that you can keep on earning money. That's why he said "but..." immediately after your fragment.

It only matters if you care whether people think you're a hypocrite. Obviously you and Obama don't care.

For someone to be hypocritical they have to actually do something hypocritical. They don't become a hypocrite just because you don't like them.

Not sending every dollar over the $2.7 million Obama says is all people need to the government is acting hypocritical.

Okay, so this thread turned out to be hysterical nonsense without a single fact or purpose other than to glad hand wealthy people. I'm sure all the wealthy people are thrilled with your continued concern about their ability to exploit loopholes.

:eusa_clap:
Wouldn't anyone assume that this is what is likely to happen with multi-millionaires with a hefty 401k? Move their money around? Or maybe open a 401K for their kid or kids?

Although the legislature wont pass the House, how do the Rats expect these millionaires to pay their enormous taxes if they "Take Away Their Millions" ???
:hellno:

Oh I would not worry about it too much, lad.

I am sure :doubt:your millions are safe from taxation.

:eusa_clap:
Wouldn't anyone assume that this is what is likely to happen with multi-millionaires with a hefty 401k? Move their money around? Or maybe open a 401K for their kid or kids?

Although the legislature wont pass the House, how do the Rats expect these millionaires to pay their enormous taxes if they "Take Away Their Millions" ???
:hellno:

Does the law allow that?

You are worried about laws? US immigration laws are not adhered to. People break those laws on a daily basis and they are rewarded. As Hillary would say, what difference does it make?

Forum List

Back