somali - muslim cop shoots pajama wearing woman dead in Minnesota

Noor is still not talking and can't be compelled to do so. Partner claims they were startled by loud noise. Police are seeking a man seen biking in the vicinity.
My guess is I can see a claim coming that they are going to say they thought they were being ambushed.
Officials: Australian woman shot after cops heard loud sound

the officers family say he accidentally shot her

Nice theory but ridiculous.

As Muhammad Noor was a passenger in the car and he leant over past the driver to shoot the woman at the window.

It is absolutely shameful that neither he nor his family are showing any signs of remorse whatsoever.

If he was of a different culture he would surely feel compelled at the very least be completely open about the whole tragic incident.

Noor is still not talking and can't be compelled to do so. Partner claims they were startled by loud noise. Police are seeking a man seen biking in the vicinity.
My guess is I can see a claim coming that they are going to say they thought they were being ambushed.
Just indict the guy.......if he doesnt want to talk to his boss or investigators he can tell it to the jury....or not as he pleases.....doubt it will end well for him if thats his choice.

his partner talked to the investigators

he does have a right to remain silent
I acknowledged that.......tell it to the jury........it wont play well

the officers family say he accidentally shot her

As Muhammad Noor was a passenger in the car and he leant over past the driver to shoot the woman at the window.

It is absolutely shameful that neither he nor his family are showing any signs of remorse whatsoever.

If he was of a different culture he would surely feel compelled at the very least be completely open about the whole tragic incident.
Not a theory. Read my second link. Harrity's lawyer has already brought this up.
I am not defending it. Just providing the info.

Absolutely NO explanation. It was a cold blooded murder, and I want to know WHY. The animal should be hanged.

This unfortunate woman made the same mistake that John Lennon made. Moving to the U.S.
--------------------------------- feck yer 'john lemon' August . Too bad about this lady though . If the muslim copwoulda stayed in his he11hole the lady would probably have been be alright August !!

August, like our last president, wants to flood this country with Turd World scum and bar people from the civilized world from my country.

The Mayor of Minneapolis, Betsy Hodges has to resign next!

Mohamed Noor, the somali was hired under her diversity program .....what a coward she is making the Chief of Police take the fall!

The Mayor of Minneapolis, Betsy Hodges has to resign next!

Mohamed Noor, the somali was hired under her diversity program .....what a coward she is making the Chief of Police take the fall!
----------------------------------- my OPINION is that the 'chief' is as dirty as the mayor . Afterall , the 'chief' is the mayors appointee i think Skye .

i've seen links saying that the muslim was fast tracked and is a diversity hire . Simple common sense tells me that the muslim was a diversty hire but you want a link and i don't blame you . Anyway , i'll get info for you if i see it again and maybe I'll look for it XYZ !!

The thing is, you guys are just against him because he's Muslim. If it was a white cop, who had just as bad of a record against women, and shot a woman, you'd be supporting the cop, especially if it was a Muslim woman.

The thing is, you guys are just against him because he's Muslim. If it was a white cop, who had just as bad of a record against women, and shot a woman, you'd be supporting the cop, especially if it was a Muslim woman.
----------------------------------------------------------- course i'm against him simply because he is muslim . Course if a white , black , red , yada , yada American advertised as Christian or any other normal religion cop shot some woman under the same circumatances as the muslim i'd be going after him also XYZ .

----------------------------------------------------------- course i'm against him simply because he is muslim . Course if a white , black , red , yada , yada American advertised as Christian or any other normal religion cop shot some woman under the same circumatances as the muslim i'd be going after him also XYZ .
Well, not you in particular, but a lot of people on here.

I guess he was a minority hire, there was a link a page or two later, but he really did have a history of acting violently against women.

They did nothing, they should have done something. But he's not an exception, there are a lot of cops who have had several complaints against them, then shot someone under sketchy circumstances.

problem with the 'muslim' is that there should be NO muslims in the USA or Western world , imo XYZ .

You're an idiot, you just contradicted yourself a few posts down.

Forum List

Back