somali - muslim cop shoots pajama wearing woman dead in Minnesota

looks like this muslim somali cop is showing the way forward for other police that shoot people dead . I have HEARD that he is remaining SILENT and not being helpful in the investigation .
YEah nothing to hide here ..........need more time to think up a decent lie that might save his ass

Noor isn't saying anything, but his partner is blabbing to anyone that will listen.

Noor has at least a couple of good defenses. He's muslim and she was inappropriately dressed. She's white and, you know, slavery and all. He's black and stands in the place of Emmett Till. She's white and deserved a good killing just for that. He's Somali, fighting against white imperialism. He's a refugee and isn't responsible for anything the does.

He can't be held responsible.

there should be one rule , cameras on at ALL TIMES and the cameras should be State of the ART in camera evolving technology . With on and off buttons on cameras we now have to believe the words and accounts of a diversity hired somali muslim cop that just shot an unarmed , pajama clad woman to death for no apparent reason Admiral .

That costs money that many police departments do not have.

Why do we have to believe what he says? There was another officer present.

there should be one rule , cameras on at ALL TIMES and the cameras should be State of the ART in camera evolving technology . With on and off buttons on cameras we now have to believe the words and accounts of a diversity hired somali muslim cop that just shot an unarmed , pajama clad woman to death for no apparent reason Admiral .

Certainly after being dispatched to a call they should have been turned on

Why? A camera would show the same thing as a dashcam until they exited the car.

Because it's their stated policy......both officers should be reprimanded and or disciplined for not following Dept rules

Because it's their stated policy......both officers should be reprimanded and or disciplined for not following Dept rules

The rules are not interpreted like you think. I even read in one article that the officers were following the policy, and that was not an issue. It all comes down to interpretation and the police department will do that when the time comes.

It disturbs me that this could be as simple a trigger-happy cop, but all of the surrounding drama is ridiculous. The truth will come out, unless it involves liberals.

in this instance the cost of the camera was not a factor

the shooter violated his departments body cam rules

Mohamed Noor was in breach of his own police department’s strict bodycam rules when he opened fire and killed bride-to-be Justine Damond.

He now faces severe punishment, even if exonerated over the shooting, and could lose his job for not following the guidelines.

The 31-year-old officer knew he was compelled to switch on his body camera and record his interactions when answering a 911 call to reports of a sexual assault.

Department policy says it should be switched on for ‘any search’, and crucially, ‘prior to any use of force’.

Mohamed Noor who shot Justine Damond broke bodycam rules | Daily Mail Online

personally it should not be up to the officer to switch it on or (off) should need arise

I hate to bring this up, but words have meanings you know. He was not conducting a search. He was in his patrol car, talking to the person who called 911. I am not trying to defend him on this, but I find bodycams to be a convenient excuse for people to presume guilt.

but words have meanings you know. He was not conducting a search.

no but he used "force" which you conveniently left off

Department policy says it should be switched on for 'any search', and crucially, 'prior to any use of force'.

shooting someone in the gut several times is use of force which he had a obligation to switch his cam on

I find bodycams to be a convenient excuse for people to presume guilt

or innocence

Just playing Devil's advocate here. What if the threat suddenly appeared and he did not have time to switch it on?

Also, what good would it have done if all it showed was through the front windshield of the patrol car?

Just playing Devil's advocate here. What if the threat suddenly appeared and he did not have time to switch it on?

now you have and asked and answered my opinion that the cam should be on all the time

with the officer having no means to turn it on or off

Sure! I would want my camera on all the time so my supervisors can tell how long it takes for me to go to the bathroom! Those shots of the inside of a bathroom stall would be riveting entertainment!

There are countless times when you would not want to be recording, mostly because it would show nothing of importance.

tough shit

dont like it

dont work for em

I hate to bring this up, but words have meanings you know. He was not conducting a search. He was in his patrol car, talking to the person who called 911. I am not trying to defend him on this, but I find bodycams to be a convenient excuse for people to presume guilt.

Department policy says it should be switched on for 'any search', and crucially, 'prior to any use of force'.

shooting someone in the gut several times is use of force which he had a obligation to switch his cam on

or innocence

Also, what good would it have done if all it showed was through the front windshield of the patrol car?

now you have and asked and answered my opinion that the cam should be on all the time

Sure! I would want my camera on all the time so my supervisors can tell how long it takes for me to go to the bathroom! Those shots of the inside of a bathroom stall would be riveting entertainment!

There are countless times when you would not want to be recording, mostly because it would show nothing of importance.

tough shit

dont like it

dont work for em

That is not the policy. You need to get a grip!

or innocence

tough shit

dont like it

dont work for em

obviously that is not the policy ya dope

stop with your dancing around in circles

i said it should be the policy that the officer

does not have the ability to switch them on or off

for days just like this

where the "officer" did not follow policy with regards to his cams

The rules are not interpreted like you think. I even read in one article that the officers were following the policy, and that was not an issue. It all comes down to interpretation and the police department will do that when the time comes.

It disturbs me that this could be as simple a trigger-happy cop, but all of the surrounding drama is ridiculous. The truth will come out, unless it involves liberals.
There is NO POLICY in any police department in the country that states that an officer may shoot from inside a police car to outside the police car, over the body of his partner.

THE family of Justine Damond’s killer have declared his innocence, saying Mohamed Noor had mistakenly shot her dead.

“We feel so bad about this, we are traumatised ourselves. It’s so unfortunate,” a family member said.

“If you wait for the investigation you’ll know it was an honest and sincere event that transpired. Until then we can’t really say anything.”

The declaration came as a preliminary investigation by Minnesota’s Bureau of Criminal Apprehension revealed Noor and his fellow officer had been startled by a loud noise in the seconds before she approached their car and was shot.

Officer Matthew Harrity, 26, who was driving the Minneapolis police car responding to Ms Damond’s 911 call for help late Saturday night, described the last moments of Ms Damond’s life to investigators.

No Cookies | Daily Telegraph

Have not seen any such article stating they were following policy and I am local.....I have seen one expressing the Chiefs dismay and confusion as to why they werent on

THE family of Justine Damond’s killer have declared his innocence, saying Mohamed Noor had mistakenly shot her dead.

“We feel so bad about this, we are traumatised ourselves. It’s so unfortunate,” a family member said.

“If you wait for the investigation you’ll know it was an honest and sincere event that transpired. Until then we can’t really say anything.”

The declaration came as a preliminary investigation by Minnesota’s Bureau of Criminal Apprehension revealed Noor and his fellow officer had been startled by a loud noise in the seconds before she approached their car and was shot.

Officer Matthew Harrity, 26, who was driving the Minneapolis police car responding to Ms Damond’s 911 call for help late Saturday night, described the last moments of Ms Damond’s life to investigators.

No Cookies | Daily Telegraph
There's a lot of this insanity going around.

Family of murdered Maria Ladenburger ask for donations to refugee charity | Daily Mail Online
The family of an EU official's teenage daughter who was allegedly raped and murdered by an Afghan migrant in Germany has asked for well-wishers to donate money to a refugee charity.

Medical student Maria Ladenburger, who had also taken time out to help asylum seekers as a volunteer, was found dead in a river in the south-western German university city of Freiburg in October.

The first picture has since emerged of Hussein K., the 17-year-old Afghan asylum seeker who was arrested on suspicion of the rape and murder after a hair matching the alleged perpetrator was found at the crime scene.

As the 19-year-old student's family tries to come to terms with their loss, they have asked for donations to be made to an organisation that aids refugees.

Who is it that gets to these families and makes them toe the line?

tough shit

dont like it

dont work for em

obviously that is not the policy ya dope

stop with your dancing around in circles

i said it should be the policy that the officer

does not have the ability to switch them on or off

for days just like this

where the "officer" did not follow policy with regards to his cams

That is where you are wrong. Since they were not searching for anyone and there was no immediate threat, they were following the procedure exactly. You just keep making stuff up to fit your beliefs. You can't do that!

Have not seen any such article stating they were following policy and I am local.....I have seen one expressing the Chiefs dismay and confusion as to why they werent on

I could go back through about the twenty articles I have read on this, but the chief is performing a CYA move. I read the actual policy, word for word and he would be hard pressed to prove the policy was not being followed in the circumstances described in the media so far.

Nothing makes sense about this case, so making shit up only makes it worse.

If he got scared, pulled his gun, and shot the woman, I think he should be locked away for life at minimum.

Let me tell you what bothers me the most about the media coverage.

First reports were that the woman was shot multiple times. Then it morphed into she was shot through the door multiple times. Later it became she was shot once in the abdomen, with no mention of the door. I actually saw a newscast on TV where they reported she was shot in the face through the car's window, and then finally the coroner's report where she was shot once in the abdomen, if I read it correctly.

I still am not sure!

Forum List

Back