somali - muslim cop shoots pajama wearing woman dead in Minnesota

I profoundly disagree with you.
I do, I've seen that humans, no matter the color do bad things...

what are you talking about.

please shut up.
To many syllables?

How about "Too many syllables?"

"to - too - two": There are differences!
Can't I pull a leg without you tripping in on the action?

Nope. :D

It's a free country last time I checked.

I do, I've seen that humans, no matter the color do bad things...

what are you talking about.

please shut up.
To many syllables?

How about "Too many syllables?"

"to - too - two": There are differences!
Can't I pull a leg without you tripping in on the action?

Nope. :D

It's a free country last time I checked.
Then why do we need money?

but words have meanings you know. He was not conducting a search.

no but he used "force" which you conveniently left off

Department policy says it should be switched on for 'any search', and crucially, 'prior to any use of force'.

shooting someone in the gut several times is use of force which he had a obligation to switch his cam on

Mohamed Noor who shot Justine Damond broke bodycam rules | Daily Mail Online

I find bodycams to be a convenient excuse for people to presume guilt

or innocence

Just playing Devil's advocate here. What if the threat suddenly appeared and he did not have time to switch it on?

Also, what good would it have done if all it showed was through the front windshield of the patrol car?

Never mind that.

Mohamed Noor only got his job as a policeman because he was a "diversity hire".

Shame on the Mayor of the city of Minneapolis ....SHAME ON HIM! he has blood on his hands!

You obviously have not researched this or you would have a link proving he was a diversity hire. Oh, BTW, the mayor is a woman!

omigod you don't say A WOMAN????????????????????

:rolleyes:

You said it was a man. I merely corrected you. Did you find that link saying he was a diversity hire yet?

yes I did

here :fu:

and here......:fu:

and here:fu:

:laugh:

When a City wants to fill in jobs with "diversity" particularly Islamic diversity , because of PC :mad-61:

they should never never NEVER!

include them to join the police

because that's what happen

An innocent Australian girl gets killed just like that by a Mohamed

She didn't deserve that.

When a City wants to fill in jobs with "diversity" particularly Islamic diversity , because of PC :mad-61:

they should never never NEVER!

include them to join the police

because that's what happen

An innocent Australian girl gets killed just like that by a Mohamed

She didn't deserve that.

Your linked article stated he was hired because he was black, not Somali.

Girl?????? She was not a girl.

I think you need to pay closer attention to what you read.

Last edited:
"FIRST SOMALI" OFFICER MOHAMED NOOR MURDERED AUSTRALIAN WOMAN
July 18, 2017

Daniel Greenfield
justine-damond.jpg

This is what happens when you put diversity over public safety.

Justine Damond, an Australian woman, called 911 to report a sexual assault happening nearby. Instead she was murdered by Mohammed Noor, a Somali migrant with multiple complaints against him after only two years on the force.

And body cameras weren't turned on.

Mohammed Noor was a diversity hire. Part of the usual pattern of community policing bringing in recruits who match the demographics of local areas. This isn't always a bad idea. Until problematic figures have their problems swept under the rug because... diversity.

She didn't present a threat to police. But maybe she represented a threat to the Somali mindset and the Islamic psyche.

"First Somali" Officer Mohamed Noor Murdered Australian Woman

Most of them do not have the battery life or storage capability to do that without being so expensive that they are not affordable.

simply not true

Police Body Cameras

The Big Picture: How Do Police Body Cameras Work?

public transparency is never a problem and always the solution

How much do those cameras cost?

All I know is what the police departments here have stated. The cameras they bought proved to be more problems than they were worth. That is why they stopped using them.

Most police departments cannot afford the expenditure of funds to replace the crappy ones they already bought that did not meet up with the manufacturers hype.
in this instance the cost of the camera was not a factor

the shooter violated his departments body cam rules

Mohamed Noor was in breach of his own police department’s strict bodycam rules when he opened fire and killed bride-to-be Justine Damond.

He now faces severe punishment, even if exonerated over the shooting, and could lose his job for not following the guidelines.

The 31-year-old officer knew he was compelled to switch on his body camera and record his interactions when answering a 911 call to reports of a sexual assault.

Department policy says it should be switched on for ‘any search’, and crucially, ‘prior to any use of force’.

personally it should not be up to the officer to switch it on or (off) should need arise

I hate to bring this up, but words have meanings you know. He was not conducting a search. He was in his patrol car, talking to the person who called 911. I am not trying to defend him on this, but I find bodycams to be a convenient excuse for people to presume guilt.

Department policy says it should be switched on for 'any search', and crucially, 'prior to any use of force'.

shooting someone in the gut several times is use of force which he had a obligation to switch his cam on

or innocence

Just playing Devil's advocate here. What if the threat suddenly appeared and he did not have time to switch it on?

Also, what good would it have done if all it showed was through the front windshield of the patrol car?

now you have and asked and answered my opinion that the cam should be on all the time

with the officer having no means to turn it on or off

How much do those cameras cost?

All I know is what the police departments here have stated. The cameras they bought proved to be more problems than they were worth. That is why they stopped using them.

Most police departments cannot afford the expenditure of funds to replace the crappy ones they already bought that did not meet up with the manufacturers hype.
in this instance the cost of the camera was not a factor

the shooter violated his departments body cam rules

Mohamed Noor was in breach of his own police department’s strict bodycam rules when he opened fire and killed bride-to-be Justine Damond.

He now faces severe punishment, even if exonerated over the shooting, and could lose his job for not following the guidelines.

The 31-year-old officer knew he was compelled to switch on his body camera and record his interactions when answering a 911 call to reports of a sexual assault.

Department policy says it should be switched on for ‘any search’, and crucially, ‘prior to any use of force’.

personally it should not be up to the officer to switch it on or (off) should need arise

I hate to bring this up, but words have meanings you know. He was not conducting a search. He was in his patrol car, talking to the person who called 911. I am not trying to defend him on this, but I find bodycams to be a convenient excuse for people to presume guilt.

or innocence

now you have and asked and answered my opinion that the cam should be on all the time

with the officer having no means to turn it on or off

Sure! I would want my camera on all the time so my supervisors can tell how long it takes for me to go to the bathroom! Those shots of the inside of a bathroom stall would be riveting entertainment!

There are countless times when you would not want to be recording, mostly because it would show nothing of importance.

there should be one rule , cameras on at ALL TIMES and the cameras should be State of the ART in camera evolving technology . With on and off buttons on cameras we now have to believe the words and accounts of a diversity hired somali muslim cop that just shot an unarmed , pajama clad woman to death for no apparent reason Admiral .

pollice shouldn't be the decision makers when it comes to deciding on whats important or not important Admiral .

doesn't matter what the policeman WANTS , he is out doing a job for the public or taxpayers that PAY him Admiral . -------------------- 'cctv' isn't shut off on public streets when i decide to pick my nose or scratch my azz .

pollice shouldn't be the decision makers when it comes to deciding on whats important or not important Admiral .

Would you want to wear a camera that records everything you say and do all the time while you are working? Think about all of the embarrassing things that you really don't want people to hear you say or see you do.

If the car has a dash cam, that should be fine. If you are leaving the car on a call, that would be the time to turn it on.

Other than that, I don't see the need or utility.

Why is it when a white officer shoots someone every fact is blurbed immediately, but here why we can't say anything cause of ongoing investigation........typical lib hypocrisy

looks like this muslim somali cop is showing the way forward for other police that shoot people dead . I have HEARD that he is remaining SILENT and not being helpful in the investigation .

Forum List

Back