Somali Terror Group Calls for Attack on Mall of America

When the terrorists come, let's just give them jobs at Orange Julius and stuff !

Mocking the DOS spokeswoman for the comment only really demonstrates a lack of experience in conflict resolution. Jobs, stability, and the introduction of economic based opportunity costs have always been a vital part of reducing violence. It's conflict 101.

Some of these people are so extreme they agree with burning people alive and cutting the heads off of others. I really doubt giving them a job is suddenly going to turn them into good upstanding citizens.

Our own populations have both the capacity to be that extreme and have had our ancestors be that extreme here in the West. The fact that we still don't operate that way shows that systemic change can (and does) absolutely influence behavior. Look at how fast Germany went from horrible Nazi death camp to industrious liberal European state.

Yeah, many of us participate daily in putting people in cages and torching them. My brother cut a few heads off just last week come to think of it.

Ever hear of the Bosnian Genocide? Hell, for that matter, we could simply point to WWII.

When the terrorists come, let's just give them jobs at Orange Julius and stuff !

Mocking the DOS spokeswoman for the comment only really demonstrates a lack of experience in conflict resolution. Jobs, stability, and the introduction of economic based opportunity costs have always been a vital part of reducing violence. It's conflict 101.
FALSE! It doesn't have a damn thing to do with Muslim jihad. The screwball deserved to be mocked, and you deserve to be mocked twice as much for defending her.

The easiest way you can tell that someone is unfamiliar with conflict studies is if they advocate only violent solutions to conflict.
"Conflict studies" ? LOL..

EARTH TO OSOMIR: This thread is about Muslim jihad. There's ONE way you stop Muslim Jihad. That is by killing Muslim jihadists. Been that way for 1400 years now.

FALSE! It doesn't have a damn thing to do with Muslim jihad. The screwball deserved to be mocked, and you deserve to be mocked twice as much for defending her.

The easiest way you can tell that someone is unfamiliar with conflict studies is if they advocate only violent solutions to conflict.

EARTH TO OSOMIR: This thread is about Muslim jihad. There's ONE way you stop Muslim Jihad. That is by killing Muslim jihadists. Been that way for 1400 years now.

Unlike you, I've actually bothered to study the past 1400 years of regional conflict.

So we'll send you all the jihadists then ?
Sure. I was wondering what they were waiting on. Seems to me like if they were here they would actually be doing something.
So you're saying jihadists haven't been carrying out jihad in America ? lol
Much less than white christian males.
You got a source link to prove that ?
You got a source link to disprove that?
I asked you first. And I take your non answer as a NO answer. You don't have a source link, do you ? You actually don't know how many jihadists have killed what number of people in the US, or how many White, Christian males have done that. My guess is you have NO CLUE.

Last edited:

Unlike you, I've actually bothered to study the past 1400 years of regional conflict.
Not unlike me at all. I've studied it. And more relevantly, I've also studied the past 14 years of Muslim jihad here in America. Violent and non-violent both.

Not unlike me at all. I've studied it. And more relevantly, I've also studied the past 14 years of Muslim jihad here in America. Violent and non-violent both.

Unlikely. The hallmark of deeper understanding generally isn't displayed so one dimensionally. Also, watching the news for a couple of years isn't tantamount to any sort of serious study.

Sure. I was wondering what they were waiting on. Seems to me like if they were here they would actually be doing something.
I asked you first.

Unlikely. The hallmark of deeper understanding generally isn't displayed so one dimensionally. Also, watching the news for a couple of years isn't tantamount to any sort of serious study.
Want to take my Islamization Quiz so you can find out how much you don't know ? Then you'll find out how likely or "unlikely" my research is. And it isn't from "watching the news for a couple of years". It's from reading 25 well-researched books + thousands of their footnote reports, over the course of the past 14 years.

I asked you first.

Want to take my Islamization Quiz so you can find out how much you don't know ? Then you'll find out how likely or "unlikely" my research is. And it isn't from "watching the news for a couple of years". It's from reading 25 well-researched books + thousands of their footnote reports, over the course of the past 14 years.

I've read more than that for leisure in the past 8 months.

/edit, well if we want to include book count I'd go the past 12 months.

I would be happy to discuss such readings though.

I asked you first. And I take your non answer as a NO answer. You don't have a source link, do you ? You actually don't know how many jihadists have killed what number of people in the US, or how many White, Christian males have done that. My guess is you have NO CLUE.
Dont care you asked me first. I take your inability to answer as a given judging by my previous encounters with you.

Judging by the results of your studying affirmative action I would guess you are way off base as usual.

I asked you first.

I've read more than that for leisure in the past 8 months.

/edit, well if we want to include book count I'd go the past 12 months.

I would be happy to discuss such readings though.
I will take that as a YES ANSWER. The Quiz will appear in just a few minutes.

Dont care you asked me first. I take your inability to answer as a given judging by my previous encounters with you.
YOU are the one who was unable to answer. I have plenty to show you to support what I know about jihad in America over the past 14 years, and I will do that forthcoming. But to do that immediately, would be letting you off the hook. I'm not going to let that happen. You made a statement, and when challenged to back it up, you fell flat on your face. Like I said, you have NO CLUE about what you said, and I just exposed you.

Every store manger in that mall should be heavily armed, and ready to shoot. If hat were the case, the terrorists would never get out alive, and be free to repeat or celebrate.

Armed shopkeepers everywhere would be great for sales.
Of course. Giving shoppers the confidence they're not sitting ducks for the terrorists.

And you want to remind them of that while they are shopping? :lol:

I will take that as a YES ANSWER. The Quiz will appear in just a few minutes.

I'm not particularly interested in your quiz. I'd be happy to pursue a public formal / moderated discussion though through which we engage in more nuanced and sourced dialogue.
You mean you're too chicken to take the quiz. Nobody likes to find out how much they don't know. But when you do, you're the better for it. That's when your Islamization education begins.

PS - every item in the quiz is sourced.

Every store manger in that mall should be heavily armed, and ready to shoot. If hat were the case, the terrorists would never get out alive, and be free to repeat or celebrate.

Armed shopkeepers everywhere would be great for sales.
Of course. Giving shoppers the confidence they're not sitting ducks for the terrorists.

And you want to remind them of that while they are shopping? :lol:
Only if they need to be reminded, (which they shouldn't have to be)

Forum List

Back