Some Liberal Douchebag Try's To Harrass The Police

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
And gets arrested, reminds me of some of the libs on here

Embedded media from this media site is no longer available

I don't think he should have been arrested. He was definitely a douche, but that's still not a crime. I'd definitely be tempted to mace him though. :D

At the point where he was obstructing the cops from doing their job he was breaking the law. He followed the cops inside the store and one cop was obviously engaged in police activity and he approached the cop and he was arrested.
Another time and place the cockersucker LIB weasel would be living with a tube up his nose for six weeks.

He emodies the left wing cop hater mentality.

That moment where hes getting frustrated and he says "Your job is to protect and serve the public...im the public...im telling you to SERVE ME by telling me why you parked....blah blah blah"

Thats the mentality. They think cops LITERALLY serve them personally like a butler or waitress would on demand.

Its satisying to know this whiny liberal douche is in for a long, miserable life.

That moment where hes getting frustrated and he says "Your job is to protect and serve the public...im the public...im telling you to SERVE ME by telling me why you parked....blah blah blah"

Thats the mentality. They think cops LITERALLY serve them personally like a butler or waitress would on demand.

Its satisying to know this whiny liberal douche is in for a long, miserable life.

If he ever gets a job,moves out of his parents basement and starts paying taxes he might wake up.....maybe.

If he ever gets a job,moves out of his parents basement and starts paying taxes he might wake up.....maybe.

He and other left wing cop haters probably call 911 saying "um...you serve me...so come wash my car and cut my grass".

Not sure what they were trying to accomplish. If they were trying to create a victim of the police video they failed miserably.

Not sure what they were trying to accomplish. If they were trying to create a victim of the police video they failed miserably.

Its the new liberal badge of honor. To confront a cop on video and try to embarrass them and they get YouTube street cred.

They're in for a long miserable life of working at McDonalds for $7.25 / hour.

Forum List

Back