Some liberals STILL think govt can have some say in who can own a gun

View attachment 65494
Bottom line: no one was ever convicted of using automatic weapons at waco.
Progressives don't know what so called "automatic weapons" are...
They just believe whatever they see in the movies.
Do you enjoy being wrong all the time?
Tell us the difference between a sporting weapon and a military grade weapon, more importantly show us??
You first!

You tell me, top or bottom and why.
One is over the counter common hunt'n rifle, the other is a fully auto military grade m-4...
.top
military grade m-4
bottom ar -15
why? because my dad was a lifer in the corps and I was raised with guns .
I could shoot before I could ride a bicycle,

you want fries with that?

Last edited:
That kind of over confedence has killed more men then cancer.

The kind of mistake you talk about making has done more than that. I'll consider you the typical gun hater that runs his mouth yet doesn't have the guts to do anything close to what he says should be done.
And you'd be wrong twice.

You're the kind of gun owner that gives gun ownership a bad name.
My guess is without the false courage it gives you , you'd pull your skirts up and run away.
As the saying goes it's the man not the weapon.

You're the kind of coward that causes gun haters to have the name you have.

False courage? You mean the kind you have by saying something should take place but not having the guts to try it himself?

As the saying goes, it's the man with one that deals with idiots who think he shouldn't have it.
Never said it should take place .
If it did, I can just about guarantee that all faux bravado you've spewed will end you.

IF you did? That gives you a cowardly out. Run puss. Didn't think you have the guts and you've proven it.
What you think and reality are diametrically opposed.

Likewise, Second Amendment jurisprudence authorizes government to place reasonable restrictions on the acquisition and possession of firearms, such as licensing requirements, background checks, and laws forbidding felons and the mentally ill from obtaining firearms.
Notice how quickly the desperate liberals change the subject from "What the Constitution says" to "What the courts say" about the right to keep and bear arms?

What the Constitution says, completely refutes their agenda. Too bad, so sad.

And spare us the moronic rightwing nonsense about how the Supreme Court 'lacks the authority' to interpret the Constitution, or that sometimes the Supreme Court 'gets it wrong,' and similar lame, inane, wrongheaded 'arguments.'
You can tell which issues the liberals have been beaten badly on, by seeing which ones they call names and beg you not talk about any more. :biggrin:

Likewise, Second Amendment jurisprudence authorizes government to place reasonable restrictions on the acquisition and possession of firearms, such as licensing requirements, background checks, and laws forbidding felons and the mentally ill from obtaining firearms.
Notice how quickly the desperate liberals change the subject from "What the Constitution says" to "What the courts say" about the right to keep and bear arms?

And spare us the moronic rightwing nonsense about how the Supreme Court 'lacks the authority' to interpret the Constitution, or that sometimes the Supreme Court 'gets it wrong,' and similar lame, inane, wrongheaded 'arguments.'
You can tell which issues the liberals have been beaten badly on, by seeing which ones they call names and beg you not talk about any more. :biggrin:
yawn...

I asked you where the 1st Amendment states there are any exceptions to freedom of the press.

Did you answer?

I asked you where the 1st Amendment states there are any exceptions to freedom of the press.

Did you answer?
Not many exceptions to free-speech guarantee | First Amendment Center – news, commentary, analysis on free speech, press, religion, assembly, petition

View attachment 65494
Progressives don't know what so called "automatic weapons" are...
They just believe whatever they see in the movies.
Tell us the difference between a sporting weapon and a military grade weapon, more importantly show us??
You first!

One is over the counter common hunt'n rifle, the other is a fully auto military grade m-4...
.top
military grade m-4
bottom ar -15

You never said why which one is which??

Did you answer?
Not many exceptions to free-speech guarantee | First Amendment Center – news, commentary, analysis on free speech, press, religion, assembly, petition
So, exceptions are allowed. Okay...

View attachment 65494
You first!

.top
military grade m-4
bottom ar -15

why? there is no need to.
it's more than enough to refute you bullshit about liberals and firearms.
I win.

Did you answer?
So, exceptions are allowed. Okay...
yes there are but the question is how often are the acted upon and for what reason.

View attachment 65494
You first!

.top
military grade m-4
bottom ar -15

I win.
In your pic why is the bottom one a common over the counter hunt' rifle, what makes it that??

View attachment 65494
You first!

.top
military grade m-4
bottom ar -15

I win.
In your pic why is the bottom one a common over the counter hunt' rifle, what makes it that??
can you not read ?
Armalite is an American small arms engineering company founded in the early 1950s. The ideas caught the interest of Richard Boutelle at Fairchild Engine and Airplane Corporation, and the company was formally incorporated as a division of Fairchild on 1 October 1954.

View attachment 65494 You tell me, top or bottom and why.
.top
military grade m-4
bottom ar -15

I win.
can you not read ?
Armalite is an American small arms engineering company founded in the early 1950s. The ideas caught the interest of Richard Boutelle at Fairchild Engine and Airplane Corporation, and the company was formally incorporated as a division of Fairchild on 1 October 1954.
You still have not stated what sets the two apart?/

Did you answer?

There are quite a few exceptions in the law, not stated in the Constitution, which, if you believe the OP, would all be unconstitutional.

.top
military grade m-4
bottom ar -15

I win.
can you not read ?
no need,,,

Did you answer?

There are quite a few exceptions in the law, not stated in the Constitution, which, if you believe the OP, would all be unconstitutional.
that was what I was getting at .
the op is a raging nut sack but entertaining ,

I win.
can you not read ?
no need,,,
Pretty much as I figured, you don't know the difference. You just know what you see on TV from the bleeding hearts… LOL

It's not just guns, either. The leftists want power over everybody and everything. It's the marxist way.

Yeah - Like controlling who you can marry or forcing women to reproduce.

Oh wait ....

Quit worrying. You RWNJ traitors got your way with arming known and suspected terrorists, grade school children and men who have a record of violence to their wives.

No place is safe anymore. You froot loops have gotten guns in churches, grocery stores and bars. Teacher and professors are afraid to give fair grades, drunks and biker thugs are blasting away at each other.

I'm sure what you are the proudest of is the enormous number of children and babies you've gotten killed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's not just guns, either. The leftists want power over everybody and everything. It's the marxist way.

Yeah - Like controlling who you can marry or forcing women to reproduce.

Oh wait ....

Quit worrying. You RWNJ traitors got your way with arming known and suspected terrorists, grade school children and men who have a record of violence to their wives.

No place is safe anymore. You froot loops have gotten guns in churches, grocery stores and bars. Teacher and professors are afraid to give fair grades, drunks and biker thugs are blasting away at each other.

I'm sure what you are the proudest of is the enormous number of children and babies you've gotten killed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Does your pussy hurt??
Guns don't kill, people do... Lol
Now go hide

I win.
can you not read ?
no need,,,
Pretty much as I figured, you don't know the difference. You just know what you see on TV from the bleeding hearts… LOL
and you'd be wrong. the ar is semi automatic.

Forum List

Back