Some liberals STILL think govt can have some say in who can own a gun

It's not just guns, either. The leftists want power over everybody and everything. It's the marxist way.

Yeah - Like controlling who you can marry or forcing women to reproduce.

Oh wait ....

Quit worrying. You RWNJ traitors got your way with arming known and suspected terrorists, grade school children and men who have a record of violence to their wives.

No place is safe anymore. You froot loops have gotten guns in churches, grocery stores and bars. Teacher and professors are afraid to give fair grades, drunks and biker thugs are blasting away at each other.

I'm sure what you are the proudest of is the enormous number of children and babies you've gotten killed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Does your pussy hurt??
Guns don't kill, people do... Lol
Now go hide
that is such a bullshit statement ...
guns, all guns have one function to kill doesn't matter if the target is human or another animals .
everything else is rationalization .

Looks like the usual liberals cannot come up with anything more than "Well, well, other people say there are exceptions in there somewhere!", though they are themselves unable to find them. That, or change the subject, or simply announce they have "won" without doing anything.

It's not just guns, either. The leftists want power over everybody and everything. It's the marxist way.

Oh wait ....

Quit worrying. You RWNJ traitors got your way with arming known and suspected terrorists, grade school children and men who have a record of violence to their wives.

No place is safe anymore. You froot loops have gotten guns in churches, grocery stores and bars. Teacher and professors are afraid to give fair grades, drunks and biker thugs are blasting away at each other.

I'm sure what you are the proudest of is the enormous number of children and babies you've gotten killed.

Does your pussy hurt??
Now go hide

Typical that you "lol" about dead children.

I've never said inanimate objects kill people. It's scared little sheeples like you who are afraid to come out from the bed without a gun. I wouldn't care if you would just kill each other but you DO kill many innocent people.

Grow a pair. Pretend you're a real man.

There are quite a few exceptions in the law, not stated in the Constitution
Well, finally we have one liberal who admits outright that:

(a) there are no exceptions in the Constitution to the 2nd amendment ban on govt having any say on who can keep and bear arms.
(b) He believes (or at least really, really wants) the Constitution to NOT be the highest law of the land.

As we look further into their opinions and reactions to written law, their basic lawbreaking nature comes to the fore.

Today's liberals seem unable to take the hint.
*snip of copyright violation*

funny... if you actually read Heller it says only a total ban is illegal. it specifically says that reasonable regulation is ok.

so maybe you should take that hint.

and while we're at it... you should probably take the hint that abortion is legal no matter what rightwing theocrats say.

Looks like the usual liberals cannot come up with anything more than "Well, well, other people say there are exceptions in there somewhere!", though they are themselves unable to find them. That, or change the subject, or simply announce they have "won" without doing anything.

Nope.

That would the gun nutters who say its other people's fault.

The winners here are the gun makers and their lobby, the nra.

Oh wait ....

Does your pussy hurt??
Now go hide
guns, all guns have one function to kill doesn't matter if the target is human or another animals .
Pretty hard for a firearm to load it's self... Lol

odd, you do that all the time ...

In your pic why is the bottom one a common over the counter hunt' rifle, what makes it that??
can you not read ?
Armalite is an American small arms engineering company founded in the early 1950s. The ideas caught the interest of Richard Boutelle at Fairchild Engine and Airplane Corporation, and the company was formally incorporated as a division of Fairchild on 1 October 1954.
You still have not stated what sets the two apart?/
no need,,,
Pretty much as I figured, you don't know the difference. You just know what you see on TV from the bleeding hearts… LOL
and you'd be wrong. the ar is semi automatic.
Is that. The only difference??

Oh wait ....

Does your pussy hurt??
Now go hide
you've just proven rationalization .
I'd say you were ignorant but that would take you up a couple of rungs on the evolutionary scale .

can you not read ?
Armalite is an American small arms engineering company founded in the early 1950s. The ideas caught the interest of Richard Boutelle at Fairchild Engine and Airplane Corporation, and the company was formally incorporated as a division of Fairchild on 1 October 1954.
You still have not stated what sets the two apart?/
no need,,,
Pretty much as I figured, you don't know the difference. You just know what you see on TV from the bleeding hearts… LOL
and you'd be wrong. the ar is semi automatic.
Is that. The only difference??
yawn.

Nope. That would the gun nutters who say its other people's fault. The winners here are the gun makers and their lobby, the nra.
...and then the liberals respond with babbling, incoherent posts having no connection with reality.

Nope. That would the gun nutters who say its other people's fault. The winners here are the gun makers and their lobby, the nra.
...and then the liberals respond with babbling, incoherent posts having no connection with reality.
thanks for proving my point.

Oh wait ....

Does your pussy hurt??
Now go hide

You keep repeating this rather idiotic thing about 'guns don't kill people, people kill people'.

Why has it taken the nutters so long to learn that?

Don't nutters know that they are indicting themselves?

Why do the nutters fight to arm terrorists, illegals, criminals and crazies?

Since you will never Grow A Pair, how about you try to think for yourself? Hmmm?

As usual, you hide behind childish name calling.

Don't you want to join rustic in "lol" dead kids?

Damned irresponsible RWNJ traitors.

Oh wait ....

Does your pussy hurt??
Now go hide

You keep repeating this rather idiotic thing about 'guns don't kill people, people kill people'.

Why has it taken the nutters so long to learn that?

Don't nutters know that they are indicting themselves?

Why do the nutters fight to arm terrorists, illegals, criminals and crazies?

Since you will never Grow A Pair, how about you try to think for yourself? Hmmm?

The nutters who happen to progressives, have to realize firearms are made of wood, plastic and metal. There is no free will there, just an inanimate object - no special evil powers.
Gun violence in this country is really an nonissue when compared to other problems, we have much bigger fish to fry. LOL

Forum List

Back