Some NFL player for the raiders announced he likes to date men

Who gives A FUCK

You know he will get a standing ovation at the next hollywierdo self awards ceremony that nobody else watches.

Show up with Bradley Manning as his date.

Nasty!!!
I dont think I'd want to be tackled by a homo.
The second he went for a gratuitous grab on my junk he'd find himself in a serious ass kicking.

Like when the quarterback would put his hands on the center's scrotum?

Odd fixation....
Yes it was, until the shotgun formation.

That is really why you stopped watching the game.
No, it was because you were playing pro-ball at the time and refused to stop asking men on dates.

I assume that some insecure guys may feel uncomfortable with him in the locker room.
Not wanting to be around perverted homo's isn't being insecure.
What they do is just gross and most of them are walking disease carriers.
It's just common sense not to be around them. ... :cool:

You have no talent, are not in the public eye. and no one would give two shits if you announced you're gay, except for maybe your Imam, who would have you beheaded.

I assume that some insecure guys may feel uncomfortable with him in the locker room.

You have no talent, are not in the public eye. and no one would give two shits if you announced you're gay, except for maybe your Imam, who would have you beheaded.

Well thats weird...
Why do you leftist support islam?

Nasty!!!
I dont think I'd want to be tackled by a homo.
The second he went for a gratuitous grab on my junk he'd find himself in a serious ass kicking.

Like when the quarterback would put his hands on the center's scrotum?

Odd fixation....
Yes it was, until the shotgun formation.

That is really why you stopped watching the game.
No, it was because you were playing pro-ball at the time and refused to stop asking men on dates.

Well thats weird...
Why do you leftist support islam?
I no more support Islam than I find you intelligent. I don't engage in superstition, especially a backwards, stone aged religion that makes women invisible and a commodity while finding players like Nassib worthy of death.

That's some sick shit.

Forum List

Back