Some people are really stupid.

now is it the absolute disregard for human life or the fact the victims were police men?

if it is the absolute disregard for human life....then think about the sickness of posters of this board....say posts in rachel corrie threads etc and so forth....

i see no comments from a godless bitch?

you really need to be more specific on this board...ya know

i would venture to guess we got a few godless bitches around here

I would have fired the girl at Subways if I owned the store.

If they tried to give me crap about free speech ... I would simply say that there was no way I could trust a complete dumbass behind the counter.
If she is going to say stuff like that ... I certainly wouldn't trust her around food and customers.

I'm surprised that people like this bi**h are still living in our country! If they don't wanna be discriminated or wanna hate somebody, they can do that in another country, i understand that our government and country aren't perfect, but it's absurd!

i see no comments from a godless bitch?

you really need to be more specific on this board...ya know

i would venture to guess we got a few godless bitches around here
We do and some are extremely obnoxious about it. You might look up that other thread and look for a post by the godless bitch who rated my post in this thread "funny".

Found it sorry i was looking for a thread by you.....and couldnt find it....

i wondered when she would blow the pagan bullshit all to hell and that dancing post and laughing at death does it....

as a pagan.....i see death as something necessary but i do not rejoice in the death of any living thing....no one should....

there are those who opt for the darker side...simple as that

She acts like an asshole for the negative attention she craves since otherwise she gets no attention at all.

Forum List

Back