🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Some Rubio Advisers want him to get out before Florida

Losing his home state would likely be the final nail in the coffin for his career in politics.

Yeah Rubio's a little bitch. But the longer he stays in the better chance Trump has.
Not true, best chance to block Trump is for Rubio to stay in and win Florida, and for Kasich to take Michigan and Ohio, this will keep Trump from getting the delegates he needs to take the nomination. It is true though that Rubio has no chance, its all just a game.

Rubio is losing to trump and Cruz in Florida. If he wants to be president his best option I to back Cruz for a spot as VP and use this as a building moment

Yeah Rubio's a little bitch. But the longer he stays in the better chance Trump has.
Not true, best chance to block Trump is for Rubio to stay in and win Florida, and for Kasich to take Michigan and Ohio, this will keep Trump from getting the delegates he needs to take the nomination. It is true though that Rubio has no chance, its all just a game.
Rubio won't win Florida and Kasich is a joke.

If Rubio stays in past Florida any chances of him being president someday diminish

Kasich isn't funny enough to be a joke

Rubio is losing to trump and Cruz in Florida. If he wants to be president his best option I to back Cruz for a spot as VP and use this as a building moment
Rubio is not losing to Cruz in Florida, he has about double the % as Cruz in most major polls.

Rubio backing Cruz will not pull as many votes away from Trump than having both in the race. Basically all three (Cruz, Rubio, Kasich) need to stay in the race to block Trump from getting the 1237 delegates he needs. Realistically speaking the only way Trump isn't the nominee is by making it to a contested primary. If this plays out, just wait and see how the current shitshow takes a dump on itself.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2016 - Florida Republican Presidential Primary

Kasich is actually the best candidate you all have but for some reason the circus is drawing all the attention... Its like Palin on crack. When is the Right going to stop shooting themselves in the foot? Per the discussion, Rubio doesn't need to win Florida, he just needs to do his part to pull votes away from Trump so he doesn't lock in the nomination.

Last edited:
Kasich is actually the best candidate you all have but for some reason the circus is drawing all the attention... Its like Palin on crack. When is the Right going to stop shooting themselves in the foot? Per the discussion, Rubio doesn't need to win Florida, he just needs to do his part to pull votes away from Trump so he doesn't lock in the nomination. This is simple stuff people!
Of course Kasich is the best GOP candidate. But America never elects the best candidate. The goal in the GOP primary is to nominate the second most evil guy instead of the 1st most. :thup:

god i hope we have a surprise win by Cruz,,,when taking polls, are they polling cubans and puerto ricans? what if they come out in the masses?

I fully expect Cruz to win Florida. Which is why Marco should get out now and endorse him. Then he looks like the kingmaker instead of a failure

I fully expect Cruz to win Florida. Which is why Marco should get out now and endorse him. Then he looks like the kingmaker instead of a failure
It's funny how out of touch some people are... I do admire your loyalty and devotion though. I'll give you that :)

Forum List

Back