🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Some Syrian Refugees Struggle With New Life In Sweden

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Gee, I wonder why? LOLOLOL......99.99% of the country is all white....need we say more?
images
...oh and we do know for a fact, it definately has a few nigga black men there, where becky goes, mandigo will follow......

Gee, I wonder why? LOLOLOL......99.99% of the country is all white....need we say more?
images
...oh and we do know for a fact, it definately has a few nigga black men there, where becky goes, mandigo will follow......

Syrians are not 'black.' Syrians are Caucasian, as are Swedes. This is not a racial issue; it is a cultural issue

Any culture or religion that encourages fathers and brothers of raped women to kill her is an evil culture or religion.

This is not about racism, or even ethnic group.

I have no problem with Christian Arabs.

At some point, we are going to get to the point where we will admit that the only way we're going to win this war is to enact a worldwide secularist suppression of Islam.

Or we can forcibly convert them to Christianity, but that's unlikely because most Western countries are no longer Christian.

If you think this is impossible, note that the American occupying forces managed to change the culture of Germany and Japan to societies that rejected military solutions to their problems. A major element of these campaigns was control of the media and censorship.

The whole situation in Europe is caused by the liberals in government who want to dilute the white vote so that they can win more elections.

Let's call it what it is: ethnic cleansing.

Forum List

Back