Somebody had to say it!!! Comic relief for the unvaccinated

jc456

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2013
For all my unvaccinated friends in here, everything you really really ever wanted to say to everyone else vaccinated. If you aren't rolling on the floor in laughter in the first two minutes, I will be surprised.

Holy fk is this fking great. Enjoy, this ought to be the new national anthem.

Screen Shot 2022-07-15 at 10.25.07 AM.png

It must have been hilarious.

The ronabots don't like hearing about how wrong they were about everything.
I told them from the beginning they were complicit in all the obvious consequences that would come with their insane obedience to grifters & loons.
Everything I’ve been saying

And he claims to be an educator--maybe that's what's wrong with the public school system.
I can't get the video in Canada but there's definitely something wrong with America's public school system. Is that a clue to what the video is all about or is it you going off topic?

THAT was the INTENDED LINK? And I stayed sober till 1pm on a Friday! Jesus Mother and Joseph
Yep, copied off YouTube. Don’t ask me what this site did to it. But the screen says click yt. That was difficult huh?

I can't get the video in Canada but there's definitely something wrong with America's public school system. Is that a clue to what the video is all about or is it you going off topic?
It’s about Wuhan

The ronabots don't like hearing about how wrong they were about everything.
I told them from the beginning they were complicit in all the obvious consequences that would come with their insane obedience to grifters & loons.

We were wrong?

5, count them FIVE right wing radio hosts who pushed right wing lies about the pandemic, died of covid.

Fox News was careful what they said. They didn't want to get caught lying. But these conservative radio hosts don't worry about that. Who's listening?

thousands of small radio stations make up a patchwork of conservative media across the US that is enjoyed by millions.

when the dust settles, I think what we’re going to find is that the real source of a lot of the most damaging anti-vax messaging was driven largely by traditional media: talk radio and traditional rightwing forces like Fox News,”

Fox [News] is going to reach a couple of million people a day. Talk radio is reaching 40 million, 60 million people depending on the day, maybe even more.

“The guys who are dying, you could treat them as [having] small radio shows, but they have really high concentration in their communities.”

Most of the people who have died of Covid were unvaccinated. I just showed you 5 right wing radio anti vaxers who died of covid. I can show you Herman Cain died. All you can show us is we've gotten covid. But 60% of the deaths have been Republicans. The other 40% are blacks who also don't trust the government and sick/old/fat people.

I try not to joke about the unknown. I've beaten two variants but maybe the third one gets me, who knows?

I will continue to pray the Good Lord keeps me safe and continues to allow my immune system to do it's job. Vaxxed or unvaxxed, if we joke about others, it may eventually end up the joke is on us.

I try not to joke about the unknown. I've beaten two variants but maybe the third one gets me, who knows?

I will continue to pray the Good Lord keeps me safe and continues to allow my immune system to do it's job. Vaxxed or unvaxxed, if we joke about others, it may eventually end up the joke is on us.
Saying I told you so is not joking about it. Especially when the people who were mislead are still insisting they were right.

I connect dots. Global warming deniers? Don't believe the scientists? Telling people not to get vaccinated because of right wing lies? It's a hoax? Sorry, but when 5 radio hosts who all said it was a hoax die of it, I shouldn't point that out?

Don't wear masks? Go to Trump rallies? Stand in line to vote? Going to parties during the pandemic? No shit we couldn't contain the virus. Not with Republicans running around.

And for people who call it a liberal media, I've shown that the lying media is right wing radio. And it reaches far more people than Fox News does. The media has been taken over. At least the radio has.

if we joke about others, it may eventually end up the joke is on us.
It doesn't work that way. If you think it's a joke then you ought to be saying so, and not just suggesting it's so.
Also worth noting is that it's suspected that police officers are purposely infecting some undesirables.

you missed the jist of the video. Life is unpredictable and you can die today from anything. isolation isn't life. I know, you believe in isolation right? stand behind that plexy glass window don't hug your kids or parents, what a shame is the point.

Saying I told you so is not joking about it. Especially when the people who were mislead are still insisting they were right.
Look the cockatoo bobo just posted.

Bet you listened to everything your nazi governor said right? hahahahahahahahhahaha

Here's bobo

Yep, copied off YouTube. Don’t ask me what this site did to it. But the screen says click yt. That was difficult huh?
Thanks. I got the link .. second try cause I'm not so quick. LOL I just didn't get the guy's spiel. My wife with preexisting conditions who had covid once and was pretty sick just got a second booster yesterday, and she doens't feel good. But our kid flies a bit, and she's coming to visit. I'll get a booster next week. Life goes on, but if you can, you should still protect each other as much as possible. But it's not like it was, when not getting vacced was very possibly going to kill an old or sick person you lived with.

It doesn't work that way. If you think it's a joke then you ought to be saying so, and not just suggesting it's so.
Also worth noting is that it's suspected that police officers are purposely infecting some undesirables.
try this one

Forum List

Back