Somebody had to say it!!! Comic relief for the unvaccinated

Saying I told you so is not joking about it. Especially when the people who were mislead are still insisting they were right.

I connect dots. Global warming deniers? Don't believe the scientists? Telling people not to get vaccinated because of right wing lies? It's a hoax? Sorry, but when 5 radio hosts who all said it was a hoax die of it, I shouldn't point that out?

Don't wear masks? Go to Trump rallies? Stand in line to vote? Going to parties during the pandemic? No shit we couldn't contain the virus. Not with Republicans running around.

And for people who call it a liberal media, I've shown that the lying media is right wing radio. And it reaches far more people than Fox News does. The media has been taken over. At least the radio has.
more bobo

Thanks. I got the link .. second try cause I'm not so quick. LOL I just didn't get the guy's spiel. My wife with preexisting conditions who had covid once and was pretty sick just got a second booster yesterday, and she doens't feel good. But our kid flies a bit, and she's coming to visit. I'll get a booster next week. Life goes on, but if you can, you should still protect each other as much as possible. But it's not like it was, when not getting vacced was very possibly going to kill an old or sick person you lived with.
I'm sorry about your wife, but her risks were no different than anyone elses. I bet she isolated herself and you as well.

The point was all the noise and it didn't matter. people lost loved ones without hugging them before they died. just wrong. Now I make fun of those two years later holding on to the cockatoos

the airplane part is the most entertaining since everyone is in a tube, with recycled air, sitting less than six inches from others and eating peanuts and drinking fluids. And then when you land at the airport, make sure you wear your mask. And you don't see the irony in any of it. I'm sorry, that's pure sadness. its' what helps promote the insane. the nazi generals and all.

You know, the report your neighbors to the authorities part?

The list is long. And you will promote that insanity.

Last edited:
you missed the jist of the video. Life is unpredictable and you can die today from anything. isolation isn't life. I know, you believe in isolation right? stand behind that plexy glass window don't hug your kids or parents, what a shame is the point.

lol, how do you assign my belief in such concepts? I am an unvaxxed man who has survived two covids. I have practiced social distancing and masks when forced to, but, I believe each need to determine the best course of action for themselves.

lol, how do you assign my belief in such concepts? I am an unvaxxed man who has survived two covids. I have practiced social distancing and masks when forced to, but, I believe each need to determine the best course of action for themselves.
good for you practicing social distancing, gold star for you. Cause, six feet good, five feet no for you right? hhahahahaahahah

The video is spot on to such nonsense. nonsense explained in 12 minutes.

Look the cockatoo bobo just posted.

Bet you listened to everything your nazi governor said right? hahahahahahahahhahaha

Here's bobo

Still ignorant? No surprise with you. I see you toe the line on every social and fiscal wedge issue.

Of course you thought the vaccinate was a hoax and the election was rigged, even though the investigation is showing Trump tried to steal the election despite EVERYONE except for a few nuts telling him he lost. He didn't want to hear it. If 99 people told him he was wrong, he listened to the one nodding head mother fucker. And you idiots believed him. Stormed the capitol.

She died because Trump lied

1657912938287.png

Do you think he minds?

Still ignorant? No surprise with you. I see you toe the line on every social and fiscal wedge issue.

Of course you thought the vaccinate was a hoax and the election was rigged, even though the investigation is showing Trump tried to steal the election despite EVERYONE except for a few nuts telling him he lost. He didn't want to hear it. If 99 people told him he was wrong, he listened to the one nodding head mother fucker. And you idiots believed him. Stormed the capitol.

She died because Trump lied

View attachment 670633

Do you think he minds?
you mean Fauci right? Cause if you listened to a non expert that makes you stupid. Oh sorry, you like ignorant.

Me, I would have gotten treatment. oh wait, fauci said no, cdc said no. Not trump. you're truly confused.

good for you practicing social distancing, gold star for you. Cause, six feet good, five feet no for you right? hhahahahaahahah

The video is spot on to such nonsense. nonsense explained in 12 minutes.

I have evolved to believe in a firm three foot sphere of latitude between myself and my unknown citizen. Ulitmately, it doesn't happen very often when pursuing the latest grocery sales or the like.

Rest assured, I've never been afraid of others, though I've tried to respect their boundaries as well.

IF this virus was killing others and IF unvaccinated people were the only ones spreading it, I would feel differently than I do right now about the unvaccinated.

Fortunately they are only killing themselves.

And I'm no saint. I only got the 2 shots. Haven't gotten any boosters. And I haven't got covid knock on wood.

I would not cry about the government if my bad decisions was killing others so they banned me from public spaces. Stay at home and be free. But don't come to work and kill other people.

Now we know the unvaccinated are only hurting themselves. So I'm cool with them getting on airplanes.

I have evolved to believe in a firm three foot sphere of latitude between myself and my unknown citizen. Ulitmately, it doesn't happen very often when pursuing the latest grocery sales or the like.

Rest assured, I've never been afraid of others, though I've tried to respect their boundaries as well.
so in the past you bounced off people as you walked?

you mean Fauci right? Cause if you listened to a non expert that makes you stupid.

Me, I would have gotten treatment. oh wait, fauci said no, cdc said no. Not trump. you're truly confused.
I am confused. Because 98% of Republican Federal politicians and Fox News Employees got vaccinated. So how come so many of their listeners got a different message? Oh yea, they pushed anti vax theories. And the biggest liars are the right wing radio shows you cons listen to on the way to and from work.

I am confused. Because 98% of Republican Federal politicians and Fox News Employees got vaccinated. So how come so many of their listeners got a different message? Oh yea, they pushed anti vax theories. And the biggest liars are the right wing radio shows you cons listen to on the way to and from work.
so?

This lie, told by Joe Biden and repeated by people like you, has killed hundreds of thousands of people. How many people did you infect, and subsequently kill, because you thought you were immune?

1657913744515.png

This lie, told by Joe Biden and repeated by people like you, has killed hundreds of thousands of people. How many people did you infect, and subsequently kill, because you thought you were immune?

View attachment 670648
Yea he was wrong about that.

Later he said, "if you get vaccinated your chances of surviving are much higher" and he was right.

Yup, and they'd call you evil for not drinking your own piss.

LOL
Are you guys kidding?

Republicans have convinced you that

Global warming isn't real
The virus is a hoax
Masks don't work
But Trickle down does
That they care about your broke ass
That a 10 year old rape victim should have the baby
That our gun laws are perfect
The election was rigged

You're an idiot.

Are you guys kidding?

Republicans have convinced you that

Global warming isn't real
The virus is a hoax
Masks don't work
But Trickle down does
That they care about your broke ass
That a 10 year old rape victim should have the baby
That our gun laws are perfect
The election was rigged

You're an idiot.
Take that list flip and there you go. You think humans control weather! Hahahaha

Forum List

Back