Someone please explain the "science" behind blaming every hurricane, tornado and forest fire on...

Can you show me an example in the past where CO2 has led to climate change?

Because every single example of previous climate changes show that CO2 has never driven the climate change. It has only reinforced the climate change.

See what the scientists say.
Do you know at what CO2 concentration extensive northern hemisphere glaciation occurs at?

Do you know at what CO2 concentration triggers a climate denier to build a sea wall to protect his Scottish golf course from sea rise?
Did you know that 12,000 years ago the state of New York was under a 1,000 ft thick sheet of ice?
Golf had not been invented at that point.
I just played 18 holes today. It was glorious.

Have you ever heard of the IPCC’s 1B forecast?

Do you agree with it?

Do you know at what CO2 concentration extensive Southern Hemisphere glaciation occurs at?

Do you know what NASA's, the Pentagon's and DoD's take on this stuff is?
I know that even nasa acknowledges that we are in an interglacial cycle and our present temperatures are still below the peak temperatures of previous interglacial cycles.

I know Jim Inhofe can make a snowball as proof of something or other.
This is really simple. If CO2 drives climate change then show me an example of where it did so in the past.
It is really simple. There is this incredible body of work I con turn to, and then there's you, disagreeing with the fossil fuel industry's own findings and feckless cover up attempt.

Do you know at what CO2 concentration extensive Southern Hemisphere glaciation occurs at?

I know that even nasa acknowledges that we are in an interglacial cycle and our present temperatures are still below the peak temperatures of previous interglacial cycles.

This is really simple. If CO2 drives climate change then show me an example of where it did so in the past.
It is really simple. There is this incredible body of work I con turn to, and then there's you, disagreeing with the fossil fuel industry's own findings and feckless cover up attempt.
And apparently none of it can answer the simple questions I am asking.

Do you know at what CO2 concentration extensive northern hemisphere glaciation occurs at?

Do you know at what CO2 concentration triggers a climate denier to build a sea wall to protect his Scottish golf course from sea rise?
Did you know that 12,000 years ago the state of New York was under a 1,000 ft thick sheet of ice?

Do you agree with it?
I've always found golf to be a stupid game for folks who would like to see themselves as aristocratic gentlemen of leisure and affluence.

Do you agree with it?
I've always found golf to be a stupid game for folks who would like to see themselves as aristocratic gentlemen of leisure and affluence.
Good for you.

Do you have a background in science?

You have no point or you would take it up with the scientists as opposed to your chat board outreach efforts.

Do you agree with it?
Good for you.

Yes thank you, do the scientists you disagree with?

You have no point or you would take it up with the scientists as opposed to your chat board outreach efforts.
They aren’t here. You are.

Would you like to ask me some questions regarding associated heat due to greenhouse effect?

Do you agree with it?
Good for you.

What’s your background in science?

Would you like to ask me some questions regarding associated heat due to greenhouse effect?
Ah, so you cannot refute their work and you'd rather go at a layman on a chat board, such as yourself? That's probably how this entire climate change thing got to where it is now.

Do you agree with it?
Good for you.

You can go first pal. What is the background in science of the scientists you disagree with?

Ah, so you cannot refute their work and you'd rather go at a layman on a chat board, such as yourself? That's probably how this entire climate change thing got to where it is now.
You actually don’t know what I can and cannot do.

I’m still trying to figure out your background in science. I don’t believe you have one.

I do.

Are you ready to discuss the science?

Do you agree with it?
Good for you.

You can go first pal. What is the background in science of the scientists you disagree with?
They aren’t here. You are here and I am here.

I have a degree in engineering.

What are your qualifications?

Who have blamed every hurricane, tornado and forest fire on global warming? Name names.

You obviously don't listen to a lot of NPR. They manage to cram in a global warming reference to every story they air. I've heard them put one into a story about the origin of Toll House Cookies.
White knighting for the OP? Ok, name those NPR people who are blaming every hurricane, tornado, and fire on global warming. Give us some names....and the link to when they did so.
I didn’t know there would be a test. Wtf?

Do you log everything you listen to?

I listen to NPR sometimes and their bias is pretty darn obvious to me.
Well, if it's so obvious, won't be so hard to give us some names...and links, would it?
Wait a minute. So you are arguing global warming isn’t leading to more severe weather?
No, I am asking who those people are that the OP claimed are blaming every hurricane, tornado, and forest fire on global warming. As far as I've seen, I've not had anyone give us even one name yet.

You obviously don't listen to a lot of NPR. They manage to cram in a global warming reference to every story they air. I've heard them put one into a story about the origin of Toll House Cookies.
White knighting for the OP? Ok, name those NPR people who are blaming every hurricane, tornado, and fire on global warming. Give us some names....and the link to when they did so.

Well, if it's so obvious, won't be so hard to give us some names...and links, would it?
Wait a minute. So you are arguing global warming isn’t leading to more severe weather?
No, I am asking who those people are that the OP claimed are blaming every hurricane, tornado, and forest fire on global warming. As far as I've seen, I've not had anyone give us even one name yet.
It’s actually a point they make in their websites.

I think it’s total bullshit.

I’m still trying to figure out your background in science. I don’t believe you have one.

I do.

You actually don’t know what I can and cannot do or what my background is. And really now, you and I could both have backgrounds in science and still be fulla shit. You're being really petty and silly, "science " is a bit broad. If I wish to see a scientific discussion, I can go to the primary literature. I take that over you, even with your "background".

It’s actually a point they make in their websites.

I think it’s total bullshit.
OK, you can.

I do.

You actually don’t know what I can and cannot do or what my background is. And really now, you and I could both have backgrounds in science and still be fulla shit. You're being really petty and silly, "science " is a bit broad. If I wish to see a scientific discussion, I can go to the primary literature. I take that over you, even with your "background".
That’s why I asked what your background in science is.

You are being very evasive about it.

You can be honest. We both know you have none. Just admit it and we can go on.

Forum List

Back