🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Someone try to tell me Fauci isn’t just a political hack after these comments,

My issue with Fauci has less to do with his politics and more to do with that in my view he is more interested in promoting himself and doing softball interviews where he can get his ego massaged than dealing with covid. This is something I sensed with him some time ago.

My issue with Fauci has less to do with his politics and more to do with that in my view he is more interested in promoting himself and doing softball interviews where he can get his ego massaged than dealing with covid. This is something I sensed with him some time ago.
You do know that he was involved in the AIDs epidemic back in the 80s and 90s, right?
He was also involved in the Swine Flu epidemic.

Last edited:
You do know that he was involved in the AIDs epidemic back in the 80s and 90s, right?
Yes I'm fully aware of that but at the moment I find what is happening in 2021 more relevant. I didn't think much of Fauci before learning that still don't.

Of all of the political hacks your blob hired...Fauci wasn't one of them.

Of course...you DO blame your blob for hiring him...right?

He has been nothing but a political hack for years, but now he isn’t even trying to hide his hackery.

He was? When has Fauci ever been political? Fact is he's been just the opposite & if he wasen't he wouldn't have survived running the NIH since Reagen was POTUS. Think nobody knows that, right Ace?

It's about time someone rattled Lyin Ted's cage & called him out on his asseating Trump ways.

Fauci has saved countless lives while Lyin Ted has spent his being a whiny sniveling little pansy ass. Good ole Lyin Ted won't even go by his birth name which is RAFAEL. Ted sounds more WASP.

Last edited:
He has been nothing but a political hack for years, but now he isn’t even trying to hide his hackery.
Publicity has really gone to his head.

I have just read that he now claims that he is "science."

It seems to me that he is aching for a breaking.

Mainly Trump.
Bull shit.
But I think it's really disingenuous of you when nearly EVERYTHING Biden says turns out to be a lie.
And we're not talking about slight exaggerations...but big fat whoppers that results in the death of thousands of people.

Bull shit.
But I think it's really disingenuous of you when nearly EVERYTHING Biden says turns out to be a lie.

Nor do I defend Biden nor do I have a reason to. Should I defend Aaron Rogers when he has a bad game even though I am not a Packers fan?

Tiny Tony watched his much smarter and accomplished classmates achieve successful careers and get the mansions, the Maseratis, and the trophy wives. Meanwhile he was toiling away at an hourly wage, married to some kind of northeastern sasquatch, and resorted to torturing dogs and inventing viruses to make a buck. He's a weak, sneaky little shit-eating rat that will have "Who the fuck is this?" engraved on his cheap tombstone.

That's a pretty little thing..... hmm? BWAHAHAHAHA!!!!
60d63f4382c8960018af220a

Forum List

Back