Someone's so-called president and lover says his wall is under construction. Not!

william104

Oct 16, 2018
Liar in chief tRump brags about his wall being under construction, which is a lie. This considering he hasn't gotten a dime from the House power of the purse in Congress. Also his obstruction against Democracy attempting to extort money from Congress and the taxpayer appears to have resulted that there are probably no federal workers available at this not being a national emergency but a tRump phony emergency. Yet tRump will continue to have his GOPer and brain washed cult follower kissers with their winning from hell.

Fact check: Trump says his border wall is under construction. It's not.

Hillary's husband authorized the bombing of a defenseless country in Europe and the crazy left thought it was great. The current President builds a border and the crazy left goes hysterical. Go figure.

Liar in chief tRump brags about his wall being under construction, which is a lie. This considering he hasn't gotten a dime from the House power of the purse in Congress. Also his obstruction against Democracy attempting to extort money from Congress and the taxpayer appears to have resulted that there are probably no federal workers available at this not being a national emergency but a tRump phony emergency. Yet tRump will continue to have his GOPer and brain washed cult follower kissers with their winning from hell.

Fact check: Trump says his border wall is under construction. It's not.
Portion of Trump's border wall completed

Hillary's husband authorized the bombing of a defenseless country in Europe and the crazy left thought it was great. The current President builds a border and the crazy left goes hysterical. Go figure.
Whatever, and if you don't like what I put here, please ignore me or whatever. This is because I frankly do not care what vicious haters say who post things at being mainly uncited fiction versus fact. Again, I really do not care as I cite my sources and merely express my opinion. This unless the 45 devil is allowed to destroy that ability to express an opinion unless it is riddled with American hater lies.

Forum List

Back