Something good comes from the Olympics after all....

Where does it say, specifically, that you are allowed to commit mass murder in the Constitution of the United States....
On the same page that says it's a matter of national defense to disobey international law and illegally invade a sovereign nation, on the unilateral falsification of WMD's. I'm sure you know what page that is, yes?

Where does it say, specifically, that you are allowed to commit mass murder in the Constitution of the United States....
On the same page that says it's a matter of national defense to disobey international law and illegally invade a sovereign nation, on the unilateral falsification of WMD's. I'm sure you know what page that is, yes?

Please show me that in the COTUS please.

That's a hoot! I thought it was you who's the American Constipation expert. Now, suddenly, you want me to point the way.

That's a hoot! I thought it was you who's the American Constipation expert. Now, suddenly, you want me to point the way.

No, you are talking about things that government has done, which I don't approve of, and then you wish to give government all the power by disarming the public. So, what do you want? Do you want an armed population that is capable of keeping government in check, or do you wish for a Soviet style dictatorship?

Make up your mind blind boy...

..... you are talking about things that government has done, which I don't approve of, and then you wish to give government all the power by disarming the public. So, what do you want? Do you want ..

an armed population that is capable of keeping government in check,
or do you wish for a Soviet style dictatorship?

So .... with all of the possibilities available in the world you can only see these 2. That's it, huh? Yet you are calling me 'blind'.
smileyslaughing_lol_crying_100-101.gif

..... you are talking about things that government has done, which I don't approve of, and then you wish to give government all the power by disarming the public. So, what do you want? Do you want ..

So .... with all of the possibilities available in the world you can only see these 2. That's it, huh? Yet you are calling me 'blind'.

You're the one who thinks the alternatives are murder, or disarming the population. So yeah, you're blind.

You're the one who thinks the alternatives are murder, or disarming the population. So yeah, you're blind.
Is it English that you are having problems with? Is that why you are so confused?

Is it English that you are having problems with? Is that why you are so confused?

No, I understand your hyperbole just fine. I just disagree with it.

Forum List

Back