🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Something Wicked This Way Comes

With nearly 8 Billion people in the world, there are bound to be a few to the left of standard deviation. I wouldn't let it bother you too much if it's not your son looking like a drag queen.

Last edited:
Great thread title! Got my attention immediately. Lol. Anyways, I can't believe any sane parent would allow any 10-year-old to be wearing at all (boy or girl). That in and of itself is pretty inappropriate if you think about it. Then there is the fact that, no, this boy obviously does not know how to apply makeup. He looks like a little clown! That is WAY too much makeup. If you ever saw someone wearing that much makeup out on the street, you would think it was a clown, seriously.

Little boys done up like cheap tarts. What's next? Leather thongs and biker caps?

'Beauty boys' makeup influencers seem to be getting younger and younger
This is disgusting to you and me, but history is full of changing customs. Can you imaging what anyone born in AD 1 would think of our population if walking down 5th Avenue today? And I am old enough to be appalled at bodies covered in tattoos. During the reign of Louis XIV it was the men who wore the makeup, and in early films you see the lipstick on men too. I recall my grandparent's wondering what the world is coming to with my generation, even after they had passed thru the 'flapper' days of short dresses and no corsets or even underwear by the ladies. This will pass too. Just as the little girl's parents are scorned for pimping up their daughters, so will this be scorned.

With nearly 8 Billion people in the world, there are bound to be a few to the left of standard deviation. I wouldn't let it bother you too much if it's not your son looking like a drag queen.
Yes, we shouldn't worry about the exploitation of other children. We should only worry about our own because there are so many people that child-welfare in general just doesn't matter anymore. Well, that's what NAMBLA card-carriers are hoping most people lay down and take.

Yes, we shouldn't worry about the exploitation of other children. We should only worry about our own because there are so many people that child-welfare in general just doesn't matter anymore. Well, that's what NAMBLA card-carriers are hoping most people lay down and take.

If I shadow is equivalent to exploitation and molestation then you and I define the words differently.

If I shadow is equivalent to exploitation and molestation then you and I define the words differently.
I see you met the freak on a leash section...These kids are trying to be different and noticeable..nothing new..

No, it is not molestation, but it is definitely kind of exploiting him. His face is being plastered all over the web with makeup on, and he is 10 years old, not an age capable of making mature decisions. Most parents don't even allow their 10-year-old GIRLS to wear makeup.

It's "eye shadow" BTW. :D

My youngest son when a toddler wanted to wear makeup like his Ma, but he grew out of that phase, in fact he doesn't wear any makeup now, in fact you can hardly get him to bath daily...

Little boys done up like cheap tarts. What's next? Leather thongs and biker caps?

I grieve for those little boys. It isn't so much the false eyelashes, eye shadow, lipstick, etc. but it is the apparently screwed up warped parents who would do that to a 10 year old, male or female. Kids need role models from their parents to learn the solid basics such how to treat each other and what healthy relationships look like, the importance of good habits and self discipline, what real men are, what real women are, that its okay to be a kid. I believe we can do irreparable harm to kids when they are taught to have a distorted self image at an early age, when they are sexualized before puberty, when they don't have good role models to learn from.

I grieve for those little boys. It isn't so much the false eyelashes, eye shadow, lipstick, etc. but it is the apparently screwed up warped parents who would do that to a 10 year old, male or female. Kids need role models from their parents to learn the solid basics such how to treat each other and what healthy relationships look like, the importance of good habits and self discipline, what real men are, what real women are, that its okay to be a kid. I believe we can do irreparable harm to kids when they are taught to have a distorted self image at an early age, when they are sexualized before puberty, when they don't have good role models to learn from.

The results of feminism gone amok.

Forum List

Back