🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Something Wicked This Way Comes

Little boys done up like cheap tarts. What's next? Leather thongs and biker caps?

'Beauty boys' makeup influencers seem to be getting younger and younger

I grieve for those little boys. It isn't so much the false eyelashes, eye shadow, lipstick, etc. but it is the apparently screwed up warped parents who would do that to a 10 year old, male or female. Kids need role models from their parents to learn the solid basics such how to treat each other and what healthy relationships look like, the importance of good habits and self discipline, what real men are, what real women are, that its okay to be a kid. I believe we can do irreparable harm to kids when they are taught to have a distorted self image at an early age, when they are sexualized before puberty, when they don't have good role models to learn from.

The results of feminism gone amok.

I can't hang this one all on just the 'femi-nazis' though. It is part of the whole counter culture syndrome--perhaps by chance but the possibility remains that it is deliberately orchestrated--to break down 'normalcy' in the population and so alter the value system that it becomes more and more easy to deceive and control it.

It fits right in with the whole syndrome of attacking religion as an 'evil' influence; attacking our flag and the National Anthem; dismissing the traditional family as unnecessary and unimportant; attacking our foundational values, our history, our monuments in a way that the good from all that is blunted or erased as are the traditional values that have made us the strong, resilient, capable people that we are.

Oh this is just one small deviation from the norm and no big deal, they will say. But it is being discussed on a message board this morning is it not? And we won't be the only ones out there who have seen it and some will be conditioned to shrug and say oh well, no big deal.

Enough 'no big deal' things can become a huge deal.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back