Sometimes You Just Have To Laugh :)

Thunk

Diamond Member
Sep 30, 2019
Minnesota
ROGERS, Ark. – Two Arkansas men face charges after allegedly shooting each other during a night of drinking while each man tried on a bulletproof vest, according to the Benton County Sheriff’s Office. :auiqs.jpg:

======== snip ===========

However, Ferris’ wife arrived at the hospital a short time later, telling investigators that her husband and Hicks shot each other while drinking on the back porch of their home on Deer Run Lane in Rogers. :lol:

Ferris later recanted his initial story to deputies, saying he made it up to keep Hicks from getting in trouble, according to the affidavit.

Ferris said he had been wearing the vest when he asked Hicks to shoot him with a .22-caliber semi-automatic rifle. The vest stopped the bullet, but still hurt and left a mark on his chest.

Ferris became “pissed” because he was hurting from the shot and “unloaded the clip into Christopher’s back” after Hicks put the vest on, according to the affidavit. :laughing0301:

Hicks only suffered bruising from the gunshots.

At least it wasnt as bad as the dumbshit who bought a .50 cal Desert Eagle and held an encyclopedia against his chest and told his girlfriend to shoot him.
Lets just say it ended badly.

Back in the 70's there was a variety show on TV called the John Davidson show and one episode was going to demonstrate a bullet proof vest. One man came on the stage wearing the vest and then a guy with a 22 rifle came out and positioned at the far side of the stage. Davidson gave his spiel and I could see the guy wearing the vest was all smiles, and had no idea what muzzle energy was. The guy with the rifle aimed and fired, striking the guy wearing the vest at center mass. The man with the vest immediately clutched his chest with both hands, dropped to one knee screaming "Goddamit, goddammit that hurts!" I was laughing my ass off. No one explained to that idiot it would be extremely painful.

Back in the 70's there was a variety show on TV called the John Davidson show and one episode was going to demonstrate a bullet proof vest. One man came on the stage wearing the vest and then a guy with a 22 rifle came out and positioned at the far side of the stage. Davidson gave his spiel and I could see the guy wearing the vest was all smiles, and had no idea what muzzle energy was. The guy with the rifle aimed and fired, striking the guy wearing the vest at center mass. The man with the vest immediately clutched his chest with both hands, dropped to one knee screaming "Goddamit, goddammit that hurts!" I was laughing my ass off. No one explained to that idiot it would be extremely painful.

Just because it dont punch a hole in ya dont mean it ain't gonna hurt.
A 140 fp of energy ain't gonna be pleasant.

ROGERS, Ark. – Two Arkansas men face charges after allegedly shooting each other during a night of drinking while each man tried on a bulletproof vest, according to the Benton County Sheriff’s Office. :auiqs.jpg:

======== snip ===========

However, Ferris’ wife arrived at the hospital a short time later, telling investigators that her husband and Hicks shot each other while drinking on the back porch of their home on Deer Run Lane in Rogers. :lol:

Ferris later recanted his initial story to deputies, saying he made it up to keep Hicks from getting in trouble, according to the affidavit.

Ferris said he had been wearing the vest when he asked Hicks to shoot him with a .22-caliber semi-automatic rifle. The vest stopped the bullet, but still hurt and left a mark on his chest.

Ferris became “pissed” because he was hurting from the shot and “unloaded the clip into Christopher’s back” after Hicks put the vest on, according to the affidavit. :laughing0301:

Hicks only suffered bruising from the gunshots.

Well shheeeeeyt that ain't nuthin, hold my beer and watch this.

Forum List

Back