Sonic worker killed by 12-year-old

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

The article looks to have been written by the 12-year old.....Jeez it's hard to tell who shot who.

I'll try to clean it up some:

A 12-year-old boy was arrested for repeatedly shooting a Sonic employee with an rifle.

It seems Davis (sonic employee) confronted Gomez for pissing in the parking lot and they got into a fight.

Police say the 12-year-old, a passenger, grabbed a rifle from Gomez’s vehicle and shot Davis multiple times.

Gomez then ran away with the rifle but then returned and was arrested. The 12-year-old also took off but was located at a home in Rio Vista along with several firearms.

Gomez is charged with tampering with evidence for leaving the scene with the rifle. Police say it’s possible that charge could be upgraded to murder.

Davis later died at the hospital.

Last edited:

The article looks to have been written by the 12-year old.....Jeez it's hard to tell who shot who.

A 12-year-old boy was arrested for repeatedly shooting a Sonic employee with an rifle.

It seems Davis (sonic employee) confronted Gomez for pissing in the parking lot and they got into a fight.

Police say the 12-year-old, a passenger, grabbed a rifle from Gomez’s vehicle and shot Davis multiple times.

Gomez then ran away with the rifle but then returned and was arrested. The 12-year-old also took off but was located at a home in Rio Vista along with several firearms.

Gomez is charged with tampering with evidence for leaving the scene with the rifle. Police say it’s possible that charge could be upgraded to murder.
the most dangerous people in this country are under 18

the most dangerous jobs in america are burger flippers and gas station clerks

Looks like Gomez is in a lot of trouble. This is another example of why people do not need to be riding the streets with AR-15s or other weapons, unsecured and accessible to minors. The 12 year old needs to be locked away for mental rehabilitation for 10 or 20 years. Gomez should be charged with murder or manslaughter in connection with the murder.

Looks like Gomez is in a lot of trouble. This is another example of why people do not need to be riding the streets with AR-15s or other weapons, unsecured and accessible to minors. The 12 year old needs to be locked away for mental rehabilitation for 10 or 20 years. Gomez should be charged with murder or manslaughter in connection with the murder.
This article says he was charged with murder.

Merica, fuck yeah.

I know Sonic burgers are pretty nasty, but not worth killing someone over.

I know Sonic burgers are pretty nasty, but not worth killing someone over.
Jeez, maybe Davis scared the shit out of the kid.

Davis:

AA1bfUvB.img

This article says he was charged with murder.

Are they trying as an adult? I doubt it. He will be out before he is 18. Gomez definitely needs to be charged, as it was his vehicle and most likely his weapon, as I cannot see 12-year-olds walking in and buying their own.

That kid deserves the death penalty.

Are they trying as an adult? I doubt it. He will be out before he is 18. Gomez definitely needs to be charged, as it was his vehicle and most likely his weapon, as I cannot see 12-year-olds walking in and buying their own.
I doubt it too but it is TX.....SCOTUS ruled years ago that a 12 year old can't be given death or life.

It's odd, none of the articles I looked at are written any better than the next. It seemed that their main concern was mentioning AR-15 breathlessly every chance they got.

I think I've been through that Sonic on the way back from a state match. Not a lot up there. Its pretty rural.

What time is it?

Time to blame the victim.
After pondering on it a bit....

OK you are a 12-year old sitting in a vehicle likely not paying much attention.

All of a sudden you see this tatted-up guy beating up on Gomez (who I'm just assuming is a loved one).

Kid goes into defense of loved one mode and wastes Davis.....Never mind the type of weapon.

As a kid of 12 I suspect I would have done something similar to protect my dad from assault.

Tragic for sure and not the victim's fault but I'd not be too quick to pass judgment on the kid just yet.

I doubt it too but it is TX.....SCOTUS ruled years ago that a 12 year old can't be given death or life.

It's odd, none of the articles I looked at are written any better than the next. It seemed that their main concern was mentioning AR-15 breathlessly every chance they got.
That is the trouble with moral rulings like that, by the Supreme Court. Some really young kids do deserve life without parole, or extremely long sentences well into the midpoint of adult life, at the least. The manager's 4-year-old is not going to receive justice for the killing of his dad, as it was done by a 12-year-old.
I often carry. You sometimes carry. Would you intentionally not shoot a kid that was actively shooting somebody (singularly or multiple people) down with an AR or any other weapon? No. Age would not and should not be a factor.
I figure somebody should have raised the kid better, rather than produce a deadly mongrel uncontrolled dog. This is where justice breaks down and we, as a society go for a kinder, gentler, greater, more nurturing understanding of justice for the poor, poor violent youth, than their effects on the victims and society as a whole. At a certain point, one ruling does not and should not fit all, and intentional murder with a semi-automatic weapon fired multiple times is that point. But, that is just my opinion, and I am only a nice person up to the point, where there is no margin for nice to effectively solve individual problems. Society should be willing to take steps to protect itself from the results of poor parenting's devastating effects and kids should learn early from their parents, grandparents or adults raising them there is no free ride on the system with little consequence, simply because they are a kid.

Forum List

Back