Sonic worker killed by 12-year-old

Looks like Gomez is in a lot of trouble. This is another example of why people do not need to be riding the streets with AR-15s or other weapons, unsecured and accessible to minors. The 12 year old needs to be locked away for mental rehabilitation for 10 or 20 years. Gomez should be charged with murder or manslaughter in connection with the murder.

I agree with most of this, but the 12-year-olds in my sleepy, tiny Midwest town get their own rifles and are trained for YEARS before this happens to be responsible gun owners. They also are intelligently and lovingly guided away from the drugs-and-sex-and-foul-music culture. I am not for penalizing them.

I would prefer they lock this particular young so-called human up for the rest of its life. It does not sound redeemable, if it is murderous at that tender age.

I agree with most of this, but the 12-year-olds in my sleepy, tiny Midwest town get their own rifles and are trained for YEARS before this happens to be responsible gun owners. They also are intelligently and lovingly guided away from the drugs-and-sex-and-foul-music culture. I am not for penalizing them.

I would prefer they lock this particular young so-called human up for the rest of its life. It does not sound redeemable, if it is murderous at that tender age.

Down here in Florida they finally convicted the 14 year old(who is older now)of stabbing the 13 year old girl over 100 times. That is pure EVIL intent to puncture the corpse more than 100 times, yet the shit is going to get life in prison, or release in 20 years on good behavior. If i was the parent of the girl, i would be waiting at the gate if he ever gets released back into society....

Down here in Florida they finally convicted the 14 year old(who is older now)of stabbing the 13 year old girl over 100 times. That is pure EVIL intent to puncture the corpse more than 100 times, yet the shit is going to get life in prison, or release in 20 years on good behavior. If i was the parent of the girl, i would be waiting at the gate if he ever gets released back into society....

I'd be there too.

I'm not so moral that I'm above revenge, except that I usually call it JUSTICE.

Sonics have restrooms....I bet the Devil's Joy Juice was involved!

More likely the devil's own herb. Not trying to throw race into the mix, but a study taken awhile back showed that an unusually-high number of black people arrested for violent crimes, tested positive for THC.

I wouldn't doubt that the same thing applies to whites who commit violent crimes.

A lot is going to hinge on the level of altercation between Davis and Gomez.

Did the kid fear for Gomez's life?

We know nothing about that.

The article looks to have been written by the 12-year old.....Jeez it's hard to tell who shot who.

I'll try to clean it up some:

A 12-year-old boy was arrested for repeatedly shooting a Sonic employee with an rifle.

It seems Davis (sonic employee) confronted Gomez for pissing in the parking lot and they got into a fight.

Police say the 12-year-old, a passenger, grabbed a rifle from Gomez’s vehicle and shot Davis multiple times.

Gomez then ran away with the rifle but then returned and was arrested. The 12-year-old also took off but was located at a home in Rio Vista along with several firearms.

Gomez is charged with tampering with evidence for leaving the scene with the rifle. Police say it’s possible that charge could be upgraded to murder.

Davis later died at the hospital.

I see the problem. Outlaw 12 Year Olds. Problem solved.

Forum List

Back