🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Sooo...the Air Force didn't enter the shooters info. into the Federal NICS data base...oops...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Yep...Texas did it's job and found the information on this guy...they didn't give him a concealed carry permit.

The federal government...or as the left wing calls it...god......didn't enter the killers information into the NICS data base which would have kept him from getting those guns......

Air Force Failed to Enter Devin Kelley's Criminal Information in FBI NICS Data Base - The Truth About Guns

But for some reason, nobody chose to let the government know about his criminal past.

Some reason? Let’s see, we can think of a few. Rank stupidity. Bureaucratic indifference. Organizational negligence. Legendary military efficiency.

“The Air Force has launched a review of how the service handled the criminal records of former Airman Devin P. Kelley following his 2012 domestic violence conviction,” the Air Force said. “Federal law prohibited him from buying or possessing firearms after this conviction.”

I know I feel better. You?

The point: those who continually call for expanding the FBI’s background check system — to enact a “universal” background check system — do so based on the underlying assumption that the data base is worth a damn. News flash: it frequently it isn’t. Garbage in, garbage out.

Dylan Roof passed a background check, too, despite a criminal record of drug convictions. That snafu was due to FBI incompetence. Nine churchgoers died.

Devin Kelley passed multiple background checks. The screw-up in this casewas due to the Air Force’s negligence. And 26 churchgoers are dead.

Who knows how many more times the FBI OK’s prohibited persons every day, either through its own mismanagement or because of inadequate or faulty data provided them?

Shh, you don't want them "upgrading" it. Believe me.

Everything the Fed touches turns to crap.

So, in other words, too many guns in society means people will get their hands on guns anyway, so the answer isn't background checks, it's getting rid of guns?

Yep, 8 years of jughead shitting on the military has paid off for liberal scum.

Forum List

Back