Soros backed attack ads spamming in Florida and three other battleground States.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sleazy ads. They utilize sound bits of Trump statements cherry picked to make the uneducated think Trump wants to do away with Medicare. They're on cable non stop these days.
Somebody needs to toss that scumbag Soros out of the country. He was originally from Hungary, but they not only don't want him, there's an arrest warrant out for him there. And, President Duterte of the Philippines that if Soros ever sets foot on their soil, he'll be shot on sight.

I recently heard that Gretchen Whitmer in Michigan is related to Soros. Not sure if true. Didn't Chelsea Clinton marry someone related to Soros? The left can't seem to get enough of that psycho.

Real political stories get moved to the rubber room while right wing conspiracies are considered serious political discussion.

Pretty sleazy ads. They utilize sound bits of Trump statements cherry picked to make the uneducated think Trump wants to do away with Medicare. They're on cable non stop these days.
"You get what you pay for", and money has been considered political speech, so, that's how it goes. Where's the problem?

Real political stories get moved to the rubber room while right wing conspiracies are considered serious political discussion.
Are you claiming that Soros isn't the money behind these attack ads, IM2? Or that they aren't blatantly misleading?
Or is your REAL problem that you can't figure out how to accuse me of being a "racist" for pointing them out? :)

"You get what you pay for", and money has been considered political speech, so, that's how it goes. Where's the problem?
I have no problem with political ads in general. I do have an issue with a party that misleads the public and does so behind attack ads that are spammed by wealthy PACs. The Democrats "strategy" for this Fall isn't to sell the public on THEIR agenda...it's to scare the public into thinking that Trump is going to get rid of Medicare! I find that to be both sleazy and telling!

I have no problem with political ads in general. I do have an issue with a party that misleads the public and does so behind attack ads that are spammed by wealthy PACs. The Democrats "strategy" for this Fall isn't to sell the public on THEIR agenda...it's to scare the public into thinking that Trump is going to get rid of Medicare! I find that to be both sleazy and telling!
That's the duopoly; all the sleaze they please, all to please their sleazy masters. There is make believe "right" and "left", but what we are left with is not right.

Prove that everything is connected to Soros. Several billionaires in the U.S. are funding right-wing activities and trump, too. Why don't you go after them?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back