Soros - The New Era of Death

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021

Soros hands over the Empire of Evil to his son, who is just as psychopathically deranged and a megalomaniac as he is, as well as hell bent on destroying everything. He will continue his demonic fathers legacy of buying and selling politicians and CEOs, in order to complete his fathers legacy of total destruction of this country.

WHEN will someone put a bullet in these motherfukers heads????

Last edited:
There was no antisemitism in his op, cretin.

He was speaking of one evil man and his evil son, that's all.
He was speaking of the most popular guy to use as your globalist jew stereotype..and I am glad you brought up his son -- which only shows me that you morons know Soros the father is dying soon and yall need to come up with a new evil Jew to get your Anti-semitic rocks off over

Soros hands over the Empire of Evil to his son, who is just as psychopathically deranged and a megalomanical as he is, as well as hell bent on destroying everything. He will continue his demonic fathers legacy of buying and selling politicians and CEOs, in order to complete his fathers legacy of total destruction of this country.

WHEN will someone put a bullet in these motherfukers heads????
"Hedgefund manager turned philanthropist and major backer of liberal causes"

That sentence there is the main reason you reactionary right-wing morons call him evil and want him and his family murdered....

Well, you are a patriot ain't you? Stop wishing for someone to kill them and you do it yourself, pussy

We obviously know your cult leader is too much of a bitch to do anything about it....he probably still owes Soros money, since he borrowed so much from him.....

He was speaking of the most popular guy to use as your globalist jew stereotype..and I am glad you brought up his son -- which only shows me that you morons know Soros the father is dying soon and yall need to come up with a new evil Jew to get your Anti-semitic rocks off over
Yes, you are retarded.

Antisemitism involves smearing an entire people rather than opposition to a single individual.

I'm sure you call anybody who doesn't like Obama a racist, too, you uneducated troll.

Yes, you are retarded.

Antisemitism involves smearing an entire people rather than opposition to a single individual.

I'm sure you call anybody who doesn't like Obama a racist, too, you uneducated troll.
Still waiting for you to tell me why you are so much of a pussy to put a bullet in Soros' head?

Why is your cult leader so much of a pussy that he had to beg Soros for money and hasn't done ANYTHING to Soros at all.....and when I said, anything, he has done NOTHING....you are a clown...

Yes, you are retarded.

So the "Empire of Evil" just one guy?

"Hedgefund manager turned philanthropist and major backer of liberal causes"

That sentence there is the main reason you reactionary right-wing morons call him evil and want him and his family murdered....

Well, you are a patriot ain't you? Stop wishing for someone to kill them and you do it yourself, pussy

We obviously know your cult leader is too much of a bitch to do anything about it....he probably still owes Soros money, since he borrowed so much from him.....

Thanks..........Now this from the DAILY CALLER.

dailycaller.com › 2016/03/02 › this-little-knownThis Little-Known Trump-Soros Connection Will Surprise You

Mar 2, 2016 · The Donald Trump-George Soros Connection In 2004, George Soros made a $160 million loan to Donald Trump to build Trump Tower in Chicago. The $160 million Soros investment came in the form of a so-called “mezzanine loan.” (A mezzanine loan is like a second mortgage that charges a higher interest rate than the initial construction loan.)

In 2004, George Soros made a $160 million loan to Donald Trump to build Trump Tower in Chicago.

The $160 million Soros investment came in the form of a so-called “mezzanine loan.” (A mezzanine loan is like a second mortgage that charges a higher interest rate than the initial construction loan.)
In 2004, George Soros made a $160 million loan to Donald Trump to build Trump Tower in Chicago.

The $160 million Soros investment came in the form of a so-called “mezzanine loan.” (A mezzanine loan is like a second mortgage that charges a higher interest rate than the initial construction loan.)

The Daily Caller​

1686573503789.png
Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › The_Daily_Caller

The Daily Caller is a right-wing news and opinion website based in Washington, D.C. It was founded by former Fox News host Tucker Carlson and political ...
Founded: January 11, 2010
Founder(s): Tucker Carlson; ‎Neil Patel

WELL...............Imagine that.

So the "Empire of Evil" just one guy?

No, obviously not. There is Klaus Schwab, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg and many others.

You low IQ leftists live in a world where everything is identity. Not everything involves identity, child.

Thanks..........Now this from the DAILY CALLER.

dailycaller.com › 2016/03/02 › this-little-knownThis Little-Known Trump-Soros Connection Will Surprise You

Mar 2, 2016 · The Donald Trump-George Soros Connection In 2004, George Soros made a $160 million loan to Donald Trump to build Trump Tower in Chicago. The $160 million Soros investment came in the form of a so-called “mezzanine loan.” (A mezzanine loan is like a second mortgage that charges a higher interest rate than the initial construction loan.)

The Daily Caller

View attachment 794377
Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › The_Daily_Caller
The Daily Caller is a right-wing news and opinion website based in Washington, D.C. It was founded by former Fox News host Tucker Carlson and political ...
Founded: January 11, 2010
Founder(s): Tucker Carlson; ‎Neil Patel

WELL...............Imagine that.
They will ignore all of that because the only reason they worship Trump is because they believe he hates the same people they hate....and also, because they think blindly supporting Trump pisses off the libs...and for someone as weak and mediocre as right-wingers are, pissing someone off is the best they can hope for

No, obviously not. There is Klaus Schwab, Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg and many others.

You low IQ leftists live in a world where everything is identity. Not everything involves identity, child.
Gots to have the boogeymen. So about the space lasers, was that Soros? Tell me the truth, I can take it.

The right channels its hatred of jews thru Soros It sounds like his son is as enlightened as he is..
He used his walth to back good causes. Musk flies "rockets to nowhere".

Gots to have the boogeymen. So about the space lasers, was that Soros? Tell me the truth, I can take it.
You really are quite incredibly stupid, aren't you? I have never said anything about Jewish space lasers, nor do I support such idiotic statements.

Damn, our schools are sure failing us these days if you are the sort of quality they are spitting out.

You really are quite incredibly stupid, aren't you? I have never said anything about Jewish space lasers, nor do I support such idiotic statements.

Damn, our schools are sure failing us these days if you are the sort of quality they are spitting out.
Hey, I got that from one of your leaders in congress. I had really never heard that one before the Congresswoman brought it up. So you think she was wrong, lied about it, or was just slipping a little antisemitism for her base?

No, you just support the idiots who made the statement......

You folks proudly support Marjorie and others like her because they pander to the same mindless hate that you do...so spare me the "I don't support such idiotic statements" - FOH

There is plenty of legitimate criticism of Soros.
Soros has said that he hates America.
He has funded far left extremist DAs across the country who have caused a surge in violent crime.
He has indirectly caused the death of thousands of people.
Stop trying to hide it behind faux claims of antisemitism.

How George Soros funded progressive DAs behind US

Dec 16, 2021 · According to the FBI’s annual Uniform Crime Report released in September, the country saw a 30 percent increase in homicides in 2020 — the largest single-year spike since they began recording...

How five liberal prosecutors presided over crime waves

Jan 1, 2022 · As of Dec. 16, the city saw 535 murders. Krasner’s office has stopped prosecuting prostitution and marijuana possession. He campaigned in 2017 on ending …

Forum List

Back