🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Soros

George Soros: The billionaire investor who became the favourite target of conspiracy theories and antisemitic hatred

Im aware of this chap from when he was involved with the ERM debacle.

But I see his name crop up every time the alt right doesnt like something. Its like the final seal of disapproval.

It seems to me that he is politically very sound and at least uses his obscene wealth for good causes.

Can anybody give me some examples, with credible links, of bad stuff he has been involved with ?

Cheers.

I agree! Only hypocritical partisan hacks try to discredit him. He is a great man who has done much good in the world.

^^^^ How much does George Soros Open Society Foundation pay you darling to post that sort of Propaganda thing on Internet forums?

RWNJs have a limited capacity for understanding. They see everything in black-and-white.
So a player is either a hero (Trump), or a villain (Soros).

Wrong. What matters is how the game is played. soros has made his money by screwing over the poor and the middle class. trump made his money by building things.
Left wing criminals don't understand how those two things are different.
Because they're criminal thinkers. They can only conceive of criminal scenarios, and believe that every success story is evidence of successful criminal endeavor. They think that's the way the world is supposed to work.

George Soros: The billionaire investor who became the favourite target of conspiracy theories and antisemitic hatred

But I see his name crop up every time the alt right doesnt like something. Its like the final seal of disapproval.

It seems to me that he is politically very sound and at least uses his obscene wealth for good causes.

Can anybody give me some examples, with credible links, of bad stuff he has been involved with ?

Cheers.
it's soros funding the left and the koch brothers, the right. that's as far as i ever got with that theory. i'll never have enough money to have him look at me and i'm kinda happy about that.

RWNJs have a limited capacity for understanding. They see everything in black-and-white.

Wrong. What matters is how the game is played. soros has made his money by screwing over the poor and the middle class. trump made his money by building things.
Because they're criminal thinkers. They can only conceive of criminal scenarios, and believe that every success story is evidence of successful criminal endeavor. They think that's the way the world is supposed to work.

^^^^ Exactly and that is why no nation should be allowed to have a Left Wing Government, latest example look at Venezuela, Leftists destroy everything they touch, Leftists pervert everything that was once good, they are doing their Father The Devil's work on this earth, Soros is Satanic spawn I know someone who met Soros once and they say he smells of Sulphur.

^^^^ Exactly and that is why no nation should be allowed to have a Left Wing Government, latest example look at Venezuela, Leftists destroy everything they touch, Leftists pervert everything that was once good, they are doing their Father The Devil's work on this earth, Soros is Satanic spawn I know someone who met Soros once and they say he smells of Sulphur.
8441636274d1e14e2a1b9148181f6c5a.jpg

Cheers.
it's soros funding the left and the koch brothers, the right. that's as far as i ever got with that theory. i'll never have enough money to have him look at me and i'm kinda happy about that.

George Soros needs his finances audited, he is a Professional Criminal and no better than a common Gangster.

ALL Soros Foundation assets need seizing.

The Soros Foundation is an International Criminal Organisation.

Shut it down in the way that Mafia Crime Syndicates are shut down.

So anti-Semitic that Netanyahu of Israel has also blamed Soros for anti-Immigrant protests in Israel?

soros is a self declared atheist so this post has what to do with anything?

Well, the link in the OP says it's apparently anti-Semitic to lash out at Soros.

Yes and fuck that shit, it's just a way to attempt to shut people up and only the weak minded shut up, the whole anti-Semitic horsecrap is getting old now time to throw it overboard and people say what they think and if someone does not like it then just tell that person to STFU nobody cares what you think you pathetic whining Bedwetting loser.

Freedom-of-speech-650.jpg

^^^^ The right to freedom of expression gives ALL of us the RIGHT to offend and it is something we need to use because the Political Correctness thing is going to far and if not stopped well everyone knows where that road goes to.

So anti-Semitic that Netanyahu of Israel has also blamed Soros for anti-Immigrant protests in Israel?

soros is a self declared atheist so this post has what to do with anything?

I think WW it is supposed to illustrate that George Soros also hates Israel and it is correct that Bibi HATES George Soros and Bibi has said exactly the same things about him that we all comment and like with Western nations that Soros wants to flood with UNENDING amounts of filthy Kebabs and filthy Sub Saharan African savages Soros funds Left Wing groups in Israel to DEMAND they have UNENDING amounts of filthy Kebabs and filthy Sub Saharan African savages.

Here's your hero exposed by 60 Minutes. Pay attention to the 8 minute mark where he describes confiscating Jewish property as no big deal.

Hes a kid trying to stay alive. Is that the reason for the hate ?

Where was he threatened? He was PART of the POGROMS you 'tard! He BENEFITED from the misery of others. probably why he has no compunction about raping the public employee retirement programs, as he gleefully did.

Fine sociopath you're defending there tainty.

Yes, its shocking. Because being a Jewish teenager in nazi occupied Europe was exactly the platform to make a principled stand.

Cheers.

There is no conspiracy when it comes to Soros. Listen to his own videos. The asshole openly talks of his distain for white Christian Russia and advocates for war against them. He interferes in elections for factions that push his globalist Agenda. And no, I don’t mean by creating Facebook pages, this asshole funds terrorists to overthrow elected governments (see Ukraine).
Show me the link to his funding terrorists.

Since you don’t know how to use google:

Leaked Memo Proves Soros Ruled Ukraine In 2014: Minutes From "Breakfast With US Ambassador Pyatt"
Again an article that lacks substance and is taken from an anti American,pro Russian blog.

George Soros: Top 10 Reasons He Is Dangerous | Human Events

"1. Gives billions to left-wing causes: Soros started the Open Society Institute in 1993 as a way to spread his wealth to progressive causes. Using Open Society as a conduit, Soros has given more than $7 billion to a who’s who of left-wing groups. This partial list of recipients of Soros’ money says it all: ACORN, Apollo Alliance, National Council of La Raza, Tides Foundation, Huffington Post, Southern Poverty Law Center, Soujourners, People for the American Way, Planned Parenthood, and the National Organization for Women."

"Delusions: Soros has repeatedly said that he sees himself as a messianic figure. Who but a megalomaniac would make these comments? “I admit that I have always harbored an exaggerated view of my self-importance—to put it bluntly, I fancied myself as some kind of god” or “I carried some rather potent messianic fantasies with me from childhood, which I felt I had to control, otherwise I might end up in the loony bin.” If only the loony bin were an option. As it is, one of the wealthiest men in the world is using his billions to impose a radical agenda on America.
I dont know all of those organisations but certainly the SPLC and Planned Parenthood are good guys and do a lot of good work.

The SPLC is a Race Hate Organisation they hate White people, they are disgusting Race Baiting Racist Bigots who exist to stir trouble between all other Races and White people and all other religions against Christians.

Planned Parenthood make BILLIONS in part by ripping the most innocent from the womb as they slumber and then dismembering them and selling their body parts to the highest bidder.

Soros is a piece of globalist slime that doesn't believe that countries should be sovereign. He was a major player in the takedown of the Ukraine back in 2014 and he is trying that shit here with his NGOs. He belongs to the CFR's inner circle and has a seat on the Committee of 300. He funds Antifa and Black Lives Matters through his NGOs. The man should be arrested or at the very least have his U.S assets seized for anti-American activities and be banned from entering the country.

Here's your hero exposed by 60 Minutes. Pay attention to the 8 minute mark where he describes confiscating Jewish property as no big deal.

Where was he threatened? He was PART of the POGROMS you 'tard! He BENEFITED from the misery of others. probably why he has no compunction about raping the public employee retirement programs, as he gleefully did.

Yes, its shocking. Because being a Jewish teenager in nazi occupied Europe was exactly the platform to make a principled stand.

He's a self declared atheist and he was working for the Nazis and according to him it was the best time of his life. For someone who is supposedly in fear for his life he seems to have had a lot of fun and profited from the deaths of thousands.

He's a self declared atheist and he was working for the Nazis and according to him it was the best time of his life. For someone who is supposedly in fear for his life he seems to have had a lot of fun and profited from the deaths of thousands.

So if you told the Nazis you were an atheist they let you off ?
Cant understand why the 6 million victims never thought of that.

Soros is a piece of globalist slime that doesn't believe that countries should be sovereign. He was a major player in the takedown of the Ukraine back in 2014 and he is trying that shit here with his NGOs. He belongs to the CFR's inner circle and has a seat on the Committee of 300. He funds Antifa and Black Lives Matters through his NGOs. The man should be arrested or at the very least have his U.S assets seized for anti-American activities and be banned from entering the country.
Another link free contribution. This guy seems to have different political views to some and that seems to be the problem.

György Schwartz at the age of 14 years in age assist his father Tivadar Schwartz in selling out their fellow Hungarian Jews, the father Tivadar made multiple millions of Pengö doing this, the Pengö was the Hungarian currency until sometime in 1946 when it was replaced with the Forint, so this is where the original Soros money was made during 1943-1944 with him assisting his father in selling their fellow Hungarian Jews, so anyone who want to scream ANTI-SEMITISM can fuck off because they do not know what they are babbling about and are ignorant of history of what occur in Hungary at that time and who was selling out who and to who they were selling.

So if you told the Nazis you were an atheist they let you off ?
Cant understand why the 6 million victims never thought of that.

WTF it is 6 trillion now, get with the programme already :smoke:

Forum List

Back