🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Soros

George Soros: The billionaire investor who became the favourite target of conspiracy theories and antisemitic hatred

Im aware of this chap from when he was involved with the ERM debacle.

But I see his name crop up every time the alt right doesnt like something. Its like the final seal of disapproval.

It seems to me that he is politically very sound and at least uses his obscene wealth for good causes.

Can anybody give me some examples, with credible links, of bad stuff he has been involved with ?

Cheers.

I agree! Only hypocritical partisan hacks try to discredit him. He is a great man who has done much good in the world.
Wow.

George Soros: The billionaire investor who became the favourite target of conspiracy theories and antisemitic hatred

But I see his name crop up every time the alt right doesnt like something. Its like the final seal of disapproval.

It seems to me that he is politically very sound and at least uses his obscene wealth for good causes.

Can anybody give me some examples, with credible links, of bad stuff he has been involved with ?

Cheers.

He is the left equivalent to the Koch brothers, it is pretty funny. The are lightening rods.

Do your own damn research, god damn why are
people so lazy? As an aside his son was married to Adam Schiffs daughter.
Hey lazy man who sucks at research:: you are wrong. No, Soros' son was not married to Schiff's daughter.

LOL, ok his sister was, does that make it any better? fuck off. Poor Tommy is still too lazy to do his own research, I suspect you are too. Any questions?

Hey lazy man who sucks at research:: you are wrong. No, Soros' son was not married to Schiff's daughter.

LOL, ok his sister was, does that make it any better? fuck off. Poor Tommy is still too lazy to do his own research, I suspect you are too. Any questions?
Hey fucknut: Schiff doesn't have a sister.

You're stupid as shit, and it looks like InfoWars is perpetuating your retardation.

You're stupid as shit, and it looks like InfoWars is perpetuating your retardation.

Hey fucknut, go back to HuffPo and kos it looks like they've done you well.

Hey fucknut, go back to HuffPo and kos it looks like they've done you well.
Oh look! The lil bunny rabbit had his ass handed to him, and he's toddler running with scissors.

You carried a stupid ass con-spear-a-see lugnut over here without a shred of proof, and made a complete fool of yourself.

Own up. You fucked up. Admit it.

You really want some links? Have fun
The Bizarre Media Blackout Of Hacked George Soros Documents | Stock News & Stock Market Analysis - IBD
Standards commission explains why George Soros' donation to fund Amnesty abortion campaign was illegal
Soros Ran US Foreign Policy on Post-Coup Ukraine
Black Lives Matter cashes in with $100 million from liberal foundations

George Soros is acting against the ‘spirit of the law’ | Daily Mail Online
Hungary steps up anti-Soros crackdown ahead of election
JC Collins: "Canada Must Ban George Soros Foundations Now!"
Soros Is Found Guilty in France On Charges of Insider Trading
Here's how George Soros broke the Bank of Thailand
George Soros’ NGOs exposed manipulating EU elections in 2,500 document hack from DC Leaks
The common thread in foreign meddling: Billionaire George Soros | | Media Equalizer
http://soros.dcleaks.com/
https://priceonomics.com/the-trade-of-the-century-when-george-soros-broke/
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2017/oct/5/nfl-players-union-teamed-george-soros-fund-leftist/
http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...ney-funding-anti-trump-leftist-protest-riots/
Soros is a piece of globalist slime that doesn't believe that countries should be sovereign. He was a major player in the takedown of the Ukraine back in 2014 and he is trying that shit here with his NGOs. He belongs to the CFR's inner circle and has a seat on the Committee of 300. He funds Antifa and Black Lives Matters through his NGOs. The man should be arrested or at the very least have his U.S assets seized for anti-American activities and be banned from entering the country.
Another link free contribution. This guy seems to have different political views to some and that seems to be the problem.

86E66736-65AA-418F-A123-362B2349E047.gif

Cheers.

I agree! Only hypocritical partisan hacks try to discredit him. He is a great man who has done much good in the world.

Here's your hero exposed by 60 Minutes. Pay attention to the 8 minute mark where he describes confiscating Jewish property as no big deal.

Meh

What does he do that’s different from what the kochs do? The only difference is he isn’t a kleptocrat.

I'm surprised at you jillian. There is a huge difference between soros, who has made his billions by DESTROYING pension funds and monetary systems, and the Kochs who have made their billions by creating and distributing a commodity that the WORLD uses, every second of every day.

The fact that you couldn't figure that out is very concerning. One makes their wealth by destruction, the other by creation.

Which is better?:eusa_think:

Cheers.
Well here is a little for you to go on. Just type soros in the search on your browser and search. You will find his website and others that can give you the whole story.Both Marxists Obama and Hillary raised their arms covenanting to uphold the Constitution of the United States. Then they broke that solemn oath by following Saul Alinsky’s plan to des troy it (numbered below). 1. Healthcare - Control healthcare and you control the people 2. Poverty - Increase the poverty level as high as possible; poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them to live. 3. Debt - Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty. 4. Gun Control - Remove the ability of the citizens to defend themselves from the government. That way you are able to create a police state. 5. Welfare - Take control of every aspect of their lives (Food, Housing, and Income). 6. Education - Take control of what people read and listen to - take control of what children learn in school. 7. Religion - Remove the belief in God from the government and schools. 8. Class Warfare - Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to tax the wealthy with the support of the poor.

What's with the Saul Alinsky bit? he has been dead for almost 50 years, Obama was 11 years old when he died, his influence seems to effect more people on this form than any where else.
Soros, just like ALL the big money people try & influence how our country is run. All think there way is better than ours, who knows they may be right, we cant find common ground on anything.

What's with the Saul Alinsky bit? he has been dead for almost 50 years, Obama was 11 years old when he died, his influence seems to effect more people on this form than any where else.
Soros, just like ALL the big money people try & influence how our country is run. All think there way is better than ours, who knows they may be right, we cant find common ground on anything.
Saul Alinsky is revered by Marxists.

Cheers.

Target of anti-semitic hatred??? HE WAS A MEMBER OF HITLER'S NAZI YOUTH!!! You cretin of another kind, how the hell does your brain even generate enough power to keep your vital organs going?

Cheers.

Soros isn't Jewish, he's an atheist. Any opposition to the evil leader has nothing to do with anti-semitism.

My sister had a DNA test done, and apparently we are 0.2% Ashkenazi Jewish. I really object to your implication that Soros is a member of the faith.

Forum List

Back