Sorry I didn't realize this was a liberal forum!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My post basically stating France had nailed their coffin by electing an alt liberal over Marine Le Pen was deleted so I gather only leftist views are allowed on this forum?

No doubt this one will be deleted as well. I realize freedom of speech is becoming more and more passe these days but I thought this was an open forum that one could air their opinions without discrimination. At any rate until deleted again, the following was my original post:

"Although Marie Le pen would have been a bit extreme to the alt right, at least the populace would have been safe under her leadership from terrorism which will not be the case under Macron the liberal politically correct status quo. Therefore I advise all conservatives to pack their bags before it's too late!"

The last line of course was meant to be a joke in passing and not to be taken seriously. One should always stand and fight for their country.

You will learn who they are the same ones will continuously jump you watch and learn. lol They are better known as the democratic liberal sided pricks of the board. They can't resist attacking the messenger they don't give a shit if it's real or not. You will see the same ones over and over lol. :bang3:
There are far more rw posters that do as you describe than lib's. Many of them are extremely crude and malicious. to say the least.

Well, MindWars is the resident conspiracy theorist, after all.

Well at some point even sheep will learn :

In 1967, the CIA Created the Label "Conspiracy Theorists" ... to Attack Anyone Who Challenges the "Official" Narrative

Conspiracy Theorists USED TO Be Accepted As Normal
Democracy and free market capitalism were founded on conspiracy theories.

The Magna Carta, the Constitution and Declaration of Independence and other founding Western documents were based on conspiracy theories. Greek democracy and free market capitalism were also based on conspiracy theories.

But those were the bad old days …Things have now changed.

The CIA Coined the Term Conspiracy Theorist In 1967
That all changed in the 1960s.

Specifically, in April 1967, the CIA wrote a dispatch which coined the term “conspiracy theories” … and recommended methods for discrediting such theories. The dispatch was marked “psych” – short for “psychological operations” or disinformation – and “CS” for the CIA’s “Clandestine Services” unit.

The dispatch was produced in responses to a Freedom of Information Act request by the New York Times in 1976.

The dispatch states:

View attachment 125523

Summarizing the tactics which the CIA dispatch recommended:

• Claim that it would be impossible for so many people would keep quiet about such a big conspiracy
  • Claim that eyewitness testimony is unreliable
  • Claim that this is all old news, as “no significant new evidence has emerged”
  • Ignore conspiracy claims unless discussion about them is already too active
  • Claim that it’s irresponsible to speculate
  • Accuse theorists of being wedded to and infatuated with their theories
  • Accuse theorists of being politically motivated
  • Accuse theorists of having financial interests in promoting conspiracy theories
In other words, the CIA’s clandestine services unit created the arguments for attacking conspiracy theories as unreliable in the 1960s as part of its psychological warfare operations.

But Aren’t Conspiracy Theories – In Fact – Nuts?
Forget Western history and CIA dispatches … aren’t conspiracy theorists nutty?

In fact, conspiracies are so common that judges are trained to look at conspiracy allegations as just another legal claim to be disproven or proven based on the specific evidence:

Federal and all 50 state’s codes include specific statutes addressing conspiracy, and providing the punishment for people who commit conspiracies.

But let’s examine what the people trained to weigh evidence and reach conclusions think about “conspiracies”. Let’s look at what American judges think.

Searching Westlaw, one of the 2 primary legal research networks which attorneys and judges use to research the law, I searched for court decisions including the word “Conspiracy”. This is such a common term in lawsuits that it overwhelmed Westlaw.

Specifically, I got the following message:

“Your query has been intercepted because it may retrieve a large number of documents.”

From experience, I know that this means that there were potentially millions or many hundreds of thousands of cases which use the term. There were so many cases, that Westlaw could not even start processing the request.

So I searched again, using the phrase “Guilty of Conspiracy”. I hoped that this would not only narrow my search sufficiently that Westlaw could handle it, but would give me cases where the judge actually found the defendant guilty of a conspiracy. This pulled up exactly 10,000 cases — which is the maximum number of results which Westlaw can give at one time. In other words, there were more than 10,000 cases using the phrase “Guilty of Conspiracy” (maybe there’s a way to change my settings to get more than 10,000 results, but I haven’t found it yet).

Moreover, as any attorney can confirm, usually only appeal court decisions are published in the Westlaw database. In other words, trial court decisions are rarely published; the only decisions normally published are those of the courts which hear appeals of the trial. Because only a very small fraction of the cases which go to trial are appealed, this logically means that the number of guilty verdicts in conspiracy cases at trial must be much, much larger than 10,000.

" so those accusing conspiracy" are those who DONT KNOW what they DONT KNOW..

That's fascinating. How did they get all those not-crazy conspiracy theorists to start believing all that crazy shit? How did not-crazy turn into tinfoil hat wearing fools whining about chemtrails, and some mythical world government?

My post basically stating France had nailed their coffin by electing an alt liberal over Marine Le Pen was deleted so I gather only leftist views are allowed on this forum?

No doubt this one will be deleted as well. I realize freedom of speech is becoming more and more passe these days but I thought this was an open forum that one could air their opinions without discrimination. At any rate until deleted again, the following was my original post:

"Although Marie Le pen would have been a bit extreme to the alt right, at least the populace would have been safe under her leadership from terrorism which will not be the case under Macron the liberal politically correct status quo. Therefore I advise all conservatives to pack their bags before it's too late!"

The last line of course was meant to be a joke in passing and not to be taken seriously. One should always stand and fight for their country.

You will learn who they are the same ones will continuously jump you watch and learn. lol They are better known as the democratic liberal sided pricks of the board. They can't resist attacking the messenger they don't give a shit if it's real or not. You will see the same ones over and over lol. :bang3:
There are far more rw posters that do as you describe than lib's. Many of them are extremely crude and malicious. to say the least.

Well, MindWars is the resident conspiracy theorist, after all.

Well at some point even sheep will learn :

In 1967, the CIA Created the Label "Conspiracy Theorists" ... to Attack Anyone Who Challenges the "Official" Narrative

Conspiracy Theorists USED TO Be Accepted As Normal
Democracy and free market capitalism were founded on conspiracy theories.

The Magna Carta, the Constitution and Declaration of Independence and other founding Western documents were based on conspiracy theories. Greek democracy and free market capitalism were also based on conspiracy theories.

But those were the bad old days …Things have now changed.

The CIA Coined the Term Conspiracy Theorist In 1967
That all changed in the 1960s.

Specifically, in April 1967, the CIA wrote a dispatch which coined the term “conspiracy theories” … and recommended methods for discrediting such theories. The dispatch was marked “psych” – short for “psychological operations” or disinformation – and “CS” for the CIA’s “Clandestine Services” unit.

The dispatch was produced in responses to a Freedom of Information Act request by the New York Times in 1976.

The dispatch states:

View attachment 125523

Summarizing the tactics which the CIA dispatch recommended:

• Claim that it would be impossible for so many people would keep quiet about such a big conspiracy
  • Claim that eyewitness testimony is unreliable
  • Claim that this is all old news, as “no significant new evidence has emerged”
  • Ignore conspiracy claims unless discussion about them is already too active
  • Claim that it’s irresponsible to speculate
  • Accuse theorists of being wedded to and infatuated with their theories
  • Accuse theorists of being politically motivated
  • Accuse theorists of having financial interests in promoting conspiracy theories
In other words, the CIA’s clandestine services unit created the arguments for attacking conspiracy theories as unreliable in the 1960s as part of its psychological warfare operations.

But Aren’t Conspiracy Theories – In Fact – Nuts?
Forget Western history and CIA dispatches … aren’t conspiracy theorists nutty?

In fact, conspiracies are so common that judges are trained to look at conspiracy allegations as just another legal claim to be disproven or proven based on the specific evidence:

Federal and all 50 state’s codes include specific statutes addressing conspiracy, and providing the punishment for people who commit conspiracies.

But let’s examine what the people trained to weigh evidence and reach conclusions think about “conspiracies”. Let’s look at what American judges think.

Searching Westlaw, one of the 2 primary legal research networks which attorneys and judges use to research the law, I searched for court decisions including the word “Conspiracy”. This is such a common term in lawsuits that it overwhelmed Westlaw.

Specifically, I got the following message:

“Your query has been intercepted because it may retrieve a large number of documents.”

From experience, I know that this means that there were potentially millions or many hundreds of thousands of cases which use the term. There were so many cases, that Westlaw could not even start processing the request.

So I searched again, using the phrase “Guilty of Conspiracy”. I hoped that this would not only narrow my search sufficiently that Westlaw could handle it, but would give me cases where the judge actually found the defendant guilty of a conspiracy. This pulled up exactly 10,000 cases — which is the maximum number of results which Westlaw can give at one time. In other words, there were more than 10,000 cases using the phrase “Guilty of Conspiracy” (maybe there’s a way to change my settings to get more than 10,000 results, but I haven’t found it yet).

Moreover, as any attorney can confirm, usually only appeal court decisions are published in the Westlaw database. In other words, trial court decisions are rarely published; the only decisions normally published are those of the courts which hear appeals of the trial. Because only a very small fraction of the cases which go to trial are appealed, this logically means that the number of guilty verdicts in conspiracy cases at trial must be much, much larger than 10,000.

" so those accusing conspiracy" are those who DONT KNOW what they DONT KNOW..

That's fascinating. How did they get all those not-crazy conspiracy theorists to start believing all that crazy shit? How did not-crazy turn into tinfoil hat wearing fools whining about chemtrails, and some mythical world government?

Flouride in the water. :eek:

Nope. Plenty of RWNJs here. They usually get someone to read the rules to them so they don't get their threads dumped. You are free to spout any crazy crap you like as long as you do it the right way.
Whiners all over the place, especially on the right....these people feel like the own the world and have unchalleged rights to say and do what ever they please since the Nazi guy got elected.

Nope. Plenty of RWNJs here. They usually get someone to read the rules to them so they don't get their threads dumped. You are free to spout any crazy crap you like as long as you do it the right way.
Whiners all over the place, especially on the right....these people feel like the own the world and have unchalleged rights to say and do what ever they please since the Nazi guy got elected.

It's their persecution complex.

Thread closed.

If you have questions about moderation - pm one of us, don't post it on the open forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back