Sorry Ivanka, open borders is not an "America first" policy.

What's going on here? Ivanka going against his father's agenda?

Her words are confusing and very wrong.

This behavior can not continue for much longer without seriously damaging the Trump Administration.

Paul Joseph Watson's video

Hey! Looky heanh, there's nothing wrong with showing some compassion to those that have been displaced by ISIS and Syrian rebels in Syria.

Some of them are Christians.

Let's just make sure they're not ISIS or Jihadists first, ok?
Ivanka didn't say keep the Mexican border open.

I think she was displaying compassion for innocent people trapped in Syria.

I have compassion for them.

Right up until they come to my country trying to force Islam in my face and don't assimilate.

If they can't assimilate they got to go.

The US is a Judeo-Christian nation, you want to pull that Islamist world takeover stuff here, not gunn' do it.

Me thinks kushner loves his wife..It's cute

How many campaign promises has The Donald kept? Now the centre piece of his ENTIRE campaign building a Wall appears not to be happening.

I don't think The Donald is doing all these about turns, he's being squeezed behind the scenes to abandon his ENTIRE campaign platform, only the Kool Aid drinkers and the completely ignorant can think that something ISN'T going on behind the scenes to pressure The Donald into abandoning all these things.

Of course something is going on behind the scenes. A few of the sane people in the administration are explaining to him that all the crap he believed from right wing media is just wrong, and will never work. Nothing changes a RWNJs goals faster than being exposed to reality in a way that can't be ignored.

"right wing media is just wrong"

What Right-Wing media?

Why should I bother to list them. You know them better than I do.

Your listen to me..
Are you not?

That particular response was to Ms Hamilton, who asked "What Right-Wing media?"

This behavior can not continue for much longer without seriously damaging the Trump Administration.

Hey! Looky heanh, there's nothing wrong with showing some compassion to those that have been displaced by ISIS and Syrian rebels in Syria.

Right up until they come to my country trying to force Islam in my face and don't assimilate.

If you have compassion for them open your house to them.

It's that simple.

How many campaign promises has The Donald kept? Now the centre piece of his ENTIRE campaign building a Wall appears not to be happening.

I don't think The Donald is doing all these about turns, he's being squeezed behind the scenes to abandon his ENTIRE campaign platform, only the Kool Aid drinkers and the completely ignorant can think that something ISN'T going on behind the scenes to pressure The Donald into abandoning all these things.

Of course something is going on behind the scenes. A few of the sane people in the administration are explaining to him that all the crap he believed from right wing media is just wrong, and will never work. Nothing changes a RWNJs goals faster than being exposed to reality in a way that can't be ignored.

What Right-Wing media?

The thing about this, it illustrates a great difference between Left and Right, we on the Right can criticise, you on the Left are unable to criticise, even if you deep down feel things are going off the rails and/or against what you were hoping for, you still will not openly criticise Leftist politicians.

Really? Which leftist politicians are pushing Trump to carry through on his crazy campaign promises?

It's that simple.

Trump wanted to let in Christian refugees from Syria.

I support that. Sorry. :dunno: It's better than watching them get beheaded if Assad fails.

What Right-Wing media?

98% of the worldwide MSM are either Leftist or Left leaning, so what Right-Wing media it is that you refer is bewildering.

That's to be expected. You seem bewildered quite often.

It's that simple.

Trump wanted to let in Christian refugees from Syria.

I support that. Sorry. :dunno:

Christian Syrians are a minimal percentage of those who come in.

ok?

sorry

What Right-Wing media?

The thing about this, it illustrates a great difference between Left and Right, we on the Right can criticise, you on the Left are unable to criticise, even if you deep down feel things are going off the rails and/or against what you were hoping for, you still will not openly criticise Leftist politicians.

Really? Which leftist politicians are pushing Trump to carry through on his crazy campaign promises?
Probably the ones that are out of office

What Right-Wing media?

That's not what I commented.

I said this illustrates the difference between Left and Right, that we on the Right can criticise politicians on the Right, you on the Left under no circumstances criticise ANYTHING Leftist politicians do, even if deep down you don't agree with it.

Another EG. that would be the disasterous invasion of Iraq, a monumental mistake.

You on the Left completely unable to criticise Obama for fucking up Libya for example and also dropping the ball on Syria, if Obama hadn't of dropped the ball Syria wouldn't be in the advanced stage of ultimate nightmare it now is in and with that there would be no Migrant Crisis, well the Migrant Crisis was sent into overdrive when Obama decided to fuck up Libya, this opened up two avenues for the Migrant Crisis from Syria and at the other end from Libya.

He also just backed down pulling out of NAFTA.

Looks to me like the daughter-wife is spot on. Today.

Who knows what the official position will be tomorrow ...?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

What Right-Wing media?

98% of the worldwide MSM are either Leftist or Left leaning, so what Right-Wing media it is that you refer is bewildering.

That's to be expected. You seem bewildered quite often.

No I'm not bewildered often.

All you are offering in this thread though is what exactly? Are your responses contributing anything other than giving you another opportunity to ramble about RWNJ etc?

I didn't hear her call for open borders and say we should neglect our laws, just that humanitarian relief should be on the table for discussion. Perhaps I heard wrong?

I said many times prior to the election that Trump was not the candidate his supporters thought he was. In the end it won't surprise me if he changes parties, again. He is a man with no true allegiance save for his allegiance to Trump. And don't for one second underestimate Ivanka's influence on her daddy... I have two words for you... Tomahawks, Syria... It was the baby girl's tears and bleeding heart that launched that strike...

I still think Trump is the right person, and I haven't totally lost faith in him.

What he promised as a candidate got him elected, he touched a nerve with America, it was the right message without any doubt , and the country was ready for him.

But, it seems to me that somewhere along the way, something happened,something very sinister.....it's the people he surrounded himself with.... those people have changed his mind.

This is so disturbing.

I do hope he stops listening to all these people and stars listening more to himself from now on!

"But, it seems to me that somewhere along the way, something happened,something very sinister.....it's the people he surrounded himself with.... those people have changed his mind.

This is so disturbing.

I do hope he stops listening to all these people and stars listening more to himself from now on!"

Something happened during the last week of March, from then on it's been one about turn after the other and at rapid pace.

Trump went in wanting to Drain The Swamp....what's happening is that The Swamp is swallowing him, he also isn't helped by having a 99.9% viciously hostile MSM who hate him with an abnormal level of hatred, to the point if he were assassinated they'd On Air have a collective orgasm, that's how sick and twisted those sewer dwellers are.

Literally at this point Serial Killers are higher up the social scale than journalists, the latter are the lowest of the low.

Nonsense. It's trump who put Goldmann Sachs, lobbyists, billionaires in charge and everything he has done or tried to do benefits his 1% cronies. He has lied to and already screwed over coal miners, vets, military and on and on.

He, Ivanka, Jared et al are there to soak the tax payers and they've already got a good start on it.

I didn't hear her call for open borders and say we should neglect our laws, just that humanitarian relief should be on the table for discussion. Perhaps I heard wrong?

She said opening borders for refugees.

So yes, you heard wrong.

Didn't her father, President Donald Trump, made it clear he sees the migrant wave as a potential 'Trojan Horse' that could bring embedded terrorists to America ?

Has Trump changed his mind?

Has he?
I don't think he has. I have been in position to direct groups of humans to get a certain job done. Often the group of humans split in two. I as the lead had to have an ear in each court. That is what Ivanka's value is. A very important one. Trump is pretty damn smart.

If he's so smart, why has he failed in almost everything he has done? Why the constant lies? Why can't he seem to actually DO something? Why can't he learn new things? Where are the "deals"? Why has he backed down from every single thing he promised? And then, why flip flop and flip flop and flip flop?

He's just noise, no results and it will stay that way for four years.

I said many times prior to the election that Trump was not the candidate his supporters thought he was. In the end it won't surprise me if he changes parties, again. He is a man with no true allegiance save for his allegiance to Trump. And don't for one second underestimate Ivanka's influence on her daddy... I have two words for you... Tomahawks, Syria... It was the baby girl's tears and bleeding heart that launched that strike...

I still think Trump is the right person, and I haven't totally lost faith in him.

What he promised as a candidate got him elected, he touched a nerve with America, it was the right message without any doubt , and the country was ready for him.

But, it seems to me that somewhere along the way, something happened,something very sinister.....it's the people he surrounded himself with.... those people have changed his mind.

This is so disturbing.

I do hope he stops listening to all these people and stars listening more to himself from now on!

"But, it seems to me that somewhere along the way, something happened,something very sinister.....it's the people he surrounded himself with.... those people have changed his mind.

This is so disturbing.

I do hope he stops listening to all these people and stars listening more to himself from now on!"

Something happened during the last week of March, from then on it's been one about turn after the other and at rapid pace.

Trump went in wanting to Drain The Swamp....what's happening is that The Swamp is swallowing him, he also isn't helped by having a 99.9% viciously hostile MSM who hate him with an abnormal level of hatred, to the point if he were assassinated they'd On Air have a collective orgasm, that's how sick and twisted those sewer dwellers are.

Literally at this point Serial Killers are higher up the social scale than journalists, the latter are the lowest of the low.

Nonsense. It's trump who put Goldmann Sachs, lobbyists, billionaires in charge and everything he has done or tried to do benefits his 1% cronies. He has lied to and already screwed over coal miners, vets, military and on and on.

He, Ivanka, Jared et al are there to soak the tax payers and they've already got a good start on it.

Again how did he screw over coal miners? Now that's your passion
When did this happen?

Didn't her father, President Donald Trump, made it clear he sees the migrant wave as a potential 'Trojan Horse' that could bring embedded terrorists to America ?

Has he?
I don't think he has. I have been in position to direct groups of humans to get a certain job done. Often the group of humans split in two. I as the lead had to have an ear in each court. That is what Ivanka's value is. A very important one. Trump is pretty damn smart.

If he's so smart, why has he failed in almost everything he has done? Why the constant lies? Why can't he seem to actually DO something? Why can't he learn new things? Where are the "deals"? Why has he backed down from every single thing he promised? And then, why flip flop and flip flop and flip flop?

Why can't he seem to actually DO something

What do you want him to do, we can't help you

Has he?

I don't agree Luddly Neddite, Trump has made many good things. Many! and Americans should be and are thankful.

Let's be fair here.

This is so disturbing.

This is so disturbing.

Again how did he screw over coal miners? Now that's your passion
When did this happen?

He lied to them. He told them he had gotten their jobs back for them. He had one step up and verbally kiss his fucking ring, handed the seven of them one stinking pen and sent them home to no jobs. They did not learn until much later that all he did was give the 1% owner's permission to poison the water the miners and the families must have.

He did similar to vets and military. Stood up vets twice, just to yo play golf.

He has taken credit for things Obama did while doing nothing himself.

Backing down from Mexico and Canada tonight - typical.

What Right-Wing media?

Lucy Hamilton You know, it's not very smart to quote numbers that are so easily checked. You just might want to check your number of 98% because you could not be more wrong. Mot media is owned by the right.

Forum List

Back