Sorry Joe, wrong again, recession is inevitable.

and after the midterms the left and the msm will blame reublicans .... the right needs to be able to tell the truth better than the left lie's ... and the left and their media alies are very very good at lying .

I've already stated, never trust a leftist

A US recession is effectively certain in the next 12 months in new Bloomberg Economics model projections, a blow to President Joe Biden’s economic messaging ahead of the November midterms.

Forecast for US Recession Within Year Hits 100% in Blow to Biden

He says when this transition is over we should be "less reliant on Fossil fuels"? gee, I wonder how many decades this transition is supposed to take? It's a government induced transition, and these people are getting rich off of it. All the while WE are getting screwed.

and after the midterms the left and the msm will blame reublicans .... the right needs to be able to tell the truth better than the left lie's ... and the left and their media alies are very very good at lying .

Yeah, he has said that if Republicans should win the majority, then we will have inflation. He would be laughable if this wasn't such a crime. He damn well knows Republicans will win... so as always,, Democrats try to put their little "insurance policy" in place.
I could never expect any more from a lifer like Biden

A US recession is effectively certain in the next 12 months in new Bloomberg Economics model projections, a blow to President Joe Biden’s economic messaging ahead of the November midterms.

Forecast for US Recession Within Year Hits 100% in Blow to Biden

Anyone notice some trends here? "You'll own nothing and be happy!"
1666030366842.png

1666031280394.png

1666031327857.png

1666031456305.png

1666031601659.png

1666031806023.png

1666031882401.png

Forum List

Back