Sorry you right wing conspiracy nuts.

1601768761447.png

Maybe, has some say this trump virus is all bullshit to gain pity into an election he's losing badly? If not, I'm praying ,for him and his senate

Maybe, has some say this trump virus is all bullshit to gain pity into an election he's losing badly? If not, I'm praying ,for him and his senate
So of course the doctors and nursing staff at the hospital are all in on this? Man talk about conspiracies

So of course the doctors and nursing staff at the hospital are all in on this? Man talk about conspiracies

Those Doctors and Nurses aren't on the Hospital Staff. They are on the WH Medical Staff and will say exactly what they are told to say.

Those Doctors and Nurses aren't on the Hospital Staff. They are on the WH Medical Staff and will say exactly what they are told to say.
Got it. No one likes Trump, everyone wants him gone but they not only are covering for him but are prescribing for him.
Damn spanky but you are expecting how many to play into a hoax? I have to admit that you beat cuckoo all to hell.

Got it. No one likes Trump, everyone wants him gone but they not only are covering for him but are prescribing for him.
Damn spanky but you are expecting how many to play into a hoax? I have to admit that you beat cuckoo all to hell.
It is what it is

Hence the conflicting reports so far..

Unlike you Trump doesn't think it was sinister plot by the democrats in cahoots with China to infect him, he thinks maybe it was the military and cops with their huggy kissy ways...Trump suggested US troops or police were to blame for infecting White House staff just before he tested positive for COVID-19
It was China's sinister plot to infect the USA and the free world....you blockhead....
Then tell that to your Dear Leader for Christ sakes. He thinks it's those hugging kissing military guys..or those overly affectionate cops..

Unlike you Trump doesn't think it was sinister plot by the democrats in cahoots with China to infect him, he thinks maybe it was the military and cops with their huggy kissy ways...Trump suggested US troops or police were to blame for infecting White House staff just before he tested positive for COVID-19
It was China's sinister plot to infect the USA and the free world....you blockhead....
Then tell that to your Dear Leader for Christ sakes. He thinks it's those hugging kissing military guys..or those overly affectionate cops..
Maybe just once one of you libs can blame China....maybe once one of you can side with America the greatest nation on earth.....

Pretty convenient for democrats though. Three republican senators and the President are down and zero dems. Can you believe democrats are more careful when you see Pelosi getting her hair done in her filthy district without a mask? Somethin ain't right.

Pretty convenient for democrats though. Three republican senators and the President are down and zero dems. Can you believe democrats are more careful when you see Pelosi getting her hair done in her filthy district without a mask? Somethin ain't right.

Funny you should bring that up.. The ones outraged are the Party of the Rumpers. I doubt that most Indies and Dems could care less. But you go ahead and be outraged.

Forum List

Back