Source Of Maicopa County Elections Printer Problem Identified - 'ID10T' Interface Error

Democrats running the election were unaware of how to use their own equipment and were not smart enough to read the manual or call the 'HELP / TECH SUPPORT' phone number located on the printer.
The Maricopa Mob knew EXACTLY what they were doing. They knew Kari Lake supporters would be largely coming out to vote on election day, so the plan was to fuk up election day voting and they did.

That's rich. You folks on the left pushed Russian Collusion for years and Climate Change is just a big hoax.
You guys came up with the ACA and all it was intended to do was pay for the health care of millions of illegals, as well as bribe blacks and other minorities into voting for Democrats.
And the whole point of it is to overload Social Security and raise taxes on the taxpayers.
You have mistaken me for someone who supports the ACA, despite my hundreds of posts to the contrary.

You really have no idea how stupid you sound since Trump's rubes fell for his hoax that he had terrific replacement. :lol:

It's pretty clear who the credulous rubes are in this picture.

You really need to stop making shit up and destroying your integrity.

As for collusion, I always expressed my doubts about the rapist's personal involvement in the collusion, but there are two people who went to jail for doing so.

And Don Trump, Jr. tried his very best to collude, but he is such a clown he failed.

"If it is what you say it is, I love it!"

Forum List

Back