PixieStix

Platinum Member
Apr 2, 2009
After murdering all the white farmers

Zimbabwe Begs White Farmers To Return As Country Plunges Into Famine

FB_IMG_1459317054726.jpg

FB_IMG_1459317163428.jpg

http://yournewswire.com/zimbabwe-white-farmers-return/

Stupid people are supposed to starve to death.

That's just nature.

When you embrace marxism, you're stupid and deserve to die.

It's not that complicated. Not sure why they have to be racist about it.

Naw, Ive heard around here that it was blacks who taught whites 'civilization' twice and they screwed it up. Starvation? that aint nothing, cant let racists back in. everyone knows whites cant be beneficial to black society as much as blacks themselves can. Everyone knows whites cant be trusted to be fair, so let the black South Africans just be fair to themselves.

So South Africa is not plunged into famine, that is actually Zimbabwe. Zimbabwe did not murder all the white farmers, they forcibly evicted them (although some of the evicted white farmers were killed). And South Africa did not murder white farmers at all, but the president of South Africa is calling for that country to allows blacks to take white farms without compensation.

That's a lot of wrong for only 2 short statements. ;)

So South Africa is not plunged into famine, that is actually Zimbabwe. Zimbabwe did not murder all the white farmers, they forcibly evicted them (although some of the evicted white farmers were killed). And South Africa did not murder white farmers at all, but the president of South Africa is calling for that country to allows blacks to take white farms without compensation.

Fine, South Africa, close enough..... I am just learning of this. There is a lot and our media say nothing. I wonder why that is

The fattest people in America are africans

Colonialism bred this hate....Nothing new..France is paying for its oppression of Muslims 100+ years ago..It has nothing to do with Marxism, yet I know you feel the need to demonize Marxism, Marxism was not around when the shit end of the stick was at the other end of the spectrum for occupied nations that were not industrialized.....

Fine, South Africa, close enough..... I am just learning of this. There is a lot and our media say nothing. I wonder why that is
They have but this happened over a year ago..

Colonialism bred this hate....Nothing new..France is paying for its oppression of Muslims 100+ years ago..It has nothing to do with Marxism, yet I know you feel the need to demonize Marxism, Marxism was not around when the shit end of the stick was at the other end of the spectrum for occupied nations that were not industrialized.....

Colonialism did not breed this hate. To deny that there is no reverse racism is part of Marxism. To say, a black, Hispanic or Asian person, and so on, cannot be racist towards a white person is still racism. This is one of the most gigantic hypocritical tenets of the cultural Marxists.

Colonialism did not breed this hate. To deny that there is no reverse racism is part of Marxism. To say, a black, Hispanic or Asian person, and so on, cannot be racist towards a white person is still racism. This is one of the most gigantic hypocritical tenets of the cultural Marxists.
Capitalistic endeavors were not racist, yeah, and the sun is black..

>>Capitalistic endeavors were not racist, yeah, and the sun is black.<<

We can just go to last icon to find what you do here.

52414c4a55344aceaa93df5b421d54b6.jpg

Pretty sure the savages would be total fail no matter what economic ideology was in place. No ideology can increase IQ or decrease savage behavior.

>>Capitalistic endeavors were not racist, yeah, and the sun is black.<<

We can just go to last icon to find what you do here.

52414c4a55344aceaa93df5b421d54b6.jpg
Racism has found no lesser implementation in the history of humans, it all started so many, many centuries before Marx was an urge in his daddy's groin..

Pretty sure the savages would be total fail no matter what economic ideology was in place. No ideology can increase IQ or decrease savage behavior.
A perennial ideology of a Darwin induced society..Actually Darwin didn't intend for his theories to be used to abuse lesser knowledgeable humans..Since Christian nations since their creations have not practiced humanism in their glorification of a religion which calls for humanism to be practiced in the tenets of the gospel..

Forum List

Back