South Beach Tow on Tru TV

computerguy

Rookie
May 11, 2013
OMG! This show is hilarious. I hate tow truck companies. They are the biggest thieves.

Some of this stuff has to be staged. But as I often say about real life, you can't write this sh*t.

If you need some mindless TV and a few laughs, check it out.

Having driven a wrecker, there are plenty of idiots out there, on BOTH sides of the hoist! (Offhand, someone expecting me to tow a 24' U-Haul moving truck with a regular wrecker!)

RV, you may be right. However, I tend to see these show as reality "based". But the behavior demonstrated by both the tow truck drivers and the victims of of their over zealous practices is not uncommon from what I have observed in life.

I would be interested sometimes to go behind the scenes of one of these shows and see how many of the scenes are "re-creations" and /or "pure fantasy". I would have to think some of them are situations simply caught on camera while making the show.

If nature shows can catch tiny animal mating, killing, and feeding their young somehow, I am sure it is not to hard to find people behaving badly; especially in South Beach and other crowded urban environments.

More than once I have been in the company of a stripper and they all behaved badly when getting their car towed or dealing with the yard personnel.

Last edited:
OMG! This show is hilarious. I hate tow truck companies. They are the biggest thieves.

Some of this stuff has to be staged. But as I often say about real life, you can't write this sh*t.

If you need some mindless TV and a few laughs, check it out.

There is mindless, but sometimes there is just fucking stupid.

This show stinks in every sense of the word.

I think that there's a disclaimer in the beginning of each episode that says that it's based on real events.

Anyways, my favorite is Bernice even though it's kind of suspicious that she's only there when they're filming.

Forum List

Back