South Carolina Supreme Court Orders New Judge in Charleston Shooter Case

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
The change came as revelations later surfaced that Charleston County Magistrate James Gosnell Jr., who presided over confessed gunman Dylann Roof's bond hearing on Friday, made racist comments in a courtroom over a decade ago.

Gosnell was reprimanded by the state Supreme Court in 2005 for telling a black defendant in 2003, "There are four kinds of people in this world: black people, white people, rednecks, and n******."

I wonder if they will be able to find a old white judge in SC who isn't a racist

South Carolina Supreme Court Orders New Judge in Charleston Shooter Case - NBC News

Good.

That judge is well known here as a kook.

We have some good fair ones. They'll get a good one. They assigned a black judge to the ex police officer's case.....hes a good choice.

The change came as revelations later surfaced that Charleston County Magistrate James Gosnell Jr., who presided over confessed gunman Dylann Roof's bond hearing on Friday, made racist comments in a courtroom over a decade ago.

Gosnell was reprimanded by the state Supreme Court in 2005 for telling a black defendant in 2003, "There are four kinds of people in this world: black people, white people, rednecks, and n******."

I wonder if they will be able to find a old white judge in SC who isn't a racist

South Carolina Supreme Court Orders New Judge in Charleston Shooter Case - NBC News

Amen! That racist fucking clown was way over the top. When I heard him ask for sympathy for the shooter's family, my head started spinning like the first time I heard George W. Bush make his 9/11-Iraq connection. It was bizarre.

29C9ECA000000578-3131858-FIRST_PICTURE_Franklin_Bennett_Roof_52_father_of_Dylann_Roof_is_-m-56_1434741442466.jpg

Tattooed with nipple rings: Franklin Bennett Roof, 52, is seen for the first time since his son Dylann was detained for allegedly shooting dead nine people. A police car is parked near the family home

Read more: Charleston shooter Dylann Roof's violent father beat stepmother - Daily Mail Online

The judge wanted sympathy for this wife beater!?

Good.

That judge is well known here as a kook.

We have some good fair ones. They'll get a good one. They assigned a black judge to the ex police officer's case.....hes a good choice.

Do you remember Chief Greenberg back in the 1990's , was a friend of mine

29C9ECA000000578-3131858-FIRST_PICTURE_Franklin_Bennett_Roof_52_father_of_Dylann_Roof_is_-m-56_1434741442466.jpg

Tattooed with nipple rings: Franklin Bennett Roof, 52, is seen for the first time since his son Dylann was detained for allegedly shooting dead nine people. A police car is parked near the family home

Read more: Charleston shooter Dylann Roof s violent father beat stepmother Daily Mail Online
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

The judge wanted sympathy for this ass-clown and wife beater!?

Now we know why his son is such a dipshit.
You can bet momma was drinken and druggen throughout the pregnancy.

Forum List

Back