South Carolina to execute man despite bombshell admission from key witness

Maybe now you will understand why we believe Trump is not guilty.

Not really. Trump has pretty much admitted his guilt in all the things he's been charged with.

Trump also didn't just have one witness who later recanted.

Another judicial lynching. Very sad.
I thought the "L" word would turn up in the lame Brit rant when they had nothing else to contribute. The sad part is some British liberal rag trying to interfere in the judicial system in the Colonies. Something like Russian Disinformation.

I thought the "L" word would turn up in the lame Brit rant when they had nothing else to contribute. The sad part is some British liberal rag trying to interfere in the judicial system in the Colonies. Something like Russian Disinformation.

he has a valid point.

SC executed a man even though there is fairly convincing doubt about his guilt.

But it's not like they executed a white person, amiright?

he has a valid point.

SC executed a man even though there is fairly convincing doubt about his guilt.

But it's not like they executed a white person, amiright?
White men also get executed that also claim they are innocent.

White men also get executed that also claim they are innocent.

I guess.

But few of them are.

This guy was almost certainly innocent, or at least there was enough reasonable doubt to stop the execution.

So you never look within. 75% of young black kids grow up without a father.
Here we go with that bullshit again, many households have a father, statistically if they are not parent the gov't list it as a single parent household.
You look up to athletes and rappers as role models.
Who does that?
You work “in the system” which the Democrats keep you in to continue garnering your votes.
We work in a system that we know Republicans work against us.
Maybe have a two parent household, look to go to college and or trade school, make $150k per year and make life better for yourself instead of blaming racism.
That's easy for a white man to say. I have been married for over 30yrs and both of my kids are college graduates, now run and tell that.

Here we go with that bullshit again, many households have a father, statistically if they are not parent the gov't list it as a single parent household.

Who does that?

We work in a system that we know Republicans work against us.

That's easy for a white man to say. I have been married for over 30yrs and both of my kids are college graduates, now run and tell that.
Yeah so why are are you bitching about racism. Have the rest of your culture replicate what you did. And it’s not BS.

Asians were discriminated against too. See The Exclusion Act. Same with Jews. Asians and Jews are doing fine. Stop your whining.

Bitch

Yeah so why are are you bitching about racism. Have the rest of your culture replicate what you did. And it’s not BS.
Many have done what I have done and racism has played a part in making it hard or stopped some from doing.
Asians were discriminated against too. See The Exclusion Act. Same with Jews. Asians and Jews are doing fine. Stop your whining.

Bitch
Tell me the year that there was a CRA or VRA for Asians and Jews. How much assistance has Jews rec'd after the Holocaust?

What was done for black folks after slavery? Nothing.

What was done fir black folks after Jim Crow? Nothing.

Many have done what I have done and racism has played a part in making it hard or stopped some from doing.
People are racist. You can’t change that. People also hate Asians and Jews. You see this firsthand. Many of your people hate Asians and Jews. How did we persevere? Hmmmm?
Tell me the year that there was a CRA or VRA for Asians and Jews. How much assistance has Jews rec'd after the Holocaust?
The was The Exclusion Act and language barrier for Asians. You see firsthand that Antisemitism is alive and well. Asians and Jews have the lowest %s of single parent homes and don’t kill one another in droves.
What was done for black folks after slavery? Nothing.
Affirmative Action. Opportunity Zones. Black folks are born with equal rights. Spare me your whining. Not my fault that successful black folks move to white neighborhoods.
Your own self loathing is a problem so look within before blaming others. You have not once blamed your own community and how you vote
What was done for black folks after Jim Crow? Nothing.
Again, what do you want? You have equal rights. Stop voting against your own best interests

I guess.

But few of them are.

This guy was almost certainly innocent, or at least there was enough reasonable doubt to stop the execution.
Yeah, ignore his confession. Don't you wish that Ashli Babbitt had so long to see if she was guilty?

Yeah, ignore his confession. Don't you wish that Ashli Babbitt had so long to see if she was guilty?
He didn't confess.

The guy who implicated him did.

Ashli Butthead should have tried to storm the Capitol.

He didn't confess.

The guy who implicated him did.

Ashli Butthead should have tried to storm the Capitol.
Ashli did not storm anything. You ignored the reporter who walked with her and saw her murdered. He believes she was murdered.

I correct my remark that Owens confessed.
This is more accurate.

Irene Graves' son, Arte Graves, told USA TODAY after witnessing the execution that he's glad the process is finally over, and said he believes the last-minute sworn statement came too late.

"If it was true, I feel he should've said something earlier, that's something that person will have to deal with their conscience," Arte Graves said.

Freddie Graves' execution day​

Graves' last meal consisted of two cheeseburgers, a well-done ribeye steak, six chicken wings, French fries, two strawberry sodas and a piece of apple pie, according to a spokesperson with the South Carolina Department of Corrections.

Owens did not deliver any last words before his death except to say "Bye" to his attorney.

Ashli did not storm anything. You ignored the reporter who walked with her and saw her murdered. He believes she was murdered.

Um, yeah, I'll beieve what I saw on TV, which was a deranged crowd of lunatics trying to topple American Democracy because a malignant narcissist couldn't admit he lost an election.

I correct my remark that Owens confessed.
This is more accurate.

Irene Graves' son, Arte Graves, told USA TODAY after witnessing the execution that he's glad the process is finally over, and said he believes the last-minute sworn statement came too late.

"If it was true, I feel he should've said something earlier, that's something that person will have to deal with their conscience," Arte Graves said.
So you lied. Owens didn't confess.

What you are saying is that because the man who wrongly implicated him waited until the last minute to try to make it right, that makes it okay to execute an innocent man.

That's fucked up, even for a deranged cultist who believes in Blood Atonement.

Um, yeah, I'll beieve what I saw on TV, which was a deranged crowd of lunatics trying to topple American Democracy because a malignant narcissist couldn't admit he lost an election.

So you lied. Owens didn't confess.

What you are saying is that because the man who wrongly implicated him waited until the last minute to try to make it right, that makes it okay to execute an innocent man.

That's fucked up, even for a deranged cultist who believes in Blood Atonement.
All you defend are black men. He was in prison for over 30 years. I was following his execution. I follow all of them. I am not in any of the courts where he was tried and convicted nor around his appeals. Moan all you want over the black but you love whites being murdered.

All you defend are black men. He was in prison for over 30 years.

Yes, he was. That made it a further injustice, if he was innocent.

I was following his execution. I follow all of them. I am not in any of the courts where he was tried and convicted nor around his appeals.

That sounds like kind of a weird fetish.

Moan all you want over the black but you love whites being murdered.

Naw, I just think that the shooting of Asshat Babbutt was justified, given what she was doing at the time.

Just like if I try to break into Area 51 to see the Aliens, I'm probably going to get shot by the Air Force Police officers.

Forum List

Back