south carolina votes ca were maga and blm shorts to the poles

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013
Well, to be fair, it's not really "campaign material" as it doesn't speak against or for any one candidate. MAGA and BLM shirts and hats are more about beliefs and lifestyles than they are support for individual candidates.

But yeah...................I can see where this could get dicey at the polls if they are standing next to each other in line. But, they can't really talk about what candidate they do or don't support as campaigning isn't allowed near or in the polls.

Sounds like they want fights to break out at the polls.

Dunno...................I currently live in SC (Newberry, about 60 miles from Greenville) and see BLM shirts as well as MAGA attire, and haven't seen any fights break out in the year I've been here. At least, not for someone wearing those particular things.

Dunno...................I currently live in SC (Newberry, about 60 miles from Greenville) and see BLM shirts as well as MAGA attire, and haven't seen any fights break out in the year I've been here. At least, not for someone wearing those particular things.
I live about 30 minutes away from you myself and I haven't seen any BLM or Trump swag causing problems.

first their saleing it now their wearing it. watch the fighting began. its going toget nasty in south carolina;
When wasn`t it nasty in South Carolina?

Forum List

Back