South Chicago Community center construction is underway.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
This is all due to the efforts of one man from South Chicago trying to make a difference. Not a politician, not a millionaire, just a church Pastor who wanted to make a difference. Incidentally, Chicago "leadership" has yet to acknowledge him or offer one dollar of support. Here is an artists' depiction of what the center will look like at completion.

1696612885361.png

This is all due to the efforts of one man from South Chicago trying to make a difference. Not a politician, not a millionaire, just a church Pastor who wanted to make a difference. Incidentally, Chicago "leadership" has yet to acknowledge him or offer one dollar of support. Here is an artists' depiction of what the center will look like at completion.

View attachment 839270

Prayers that those who need it most will use it to the fullest extent.

View attachment 839270
I want to see the "after" pic. I'll wait.

Looks like nice housing for illegals.
If it were government funded, it would surely be used for that purpose rather than jobs training for youth in South Chicago. Fortunately it is all privately funded. I suppose it could eventually become another NGO used for immigrant shelter, but I don't think it will as long as Corey Brooks runs it.

Forum List

Back