🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

South Florida mayor Wayne Messam releases video announcing his presidential campaign

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
The democratic Clown car gets bigger.....Where’s the video of Hitler announcing his Rat presidential campaign?
'
Wayne Messam, the mayor of Miramar, said in a video released Thursday morning that he’s running for president.

“The promise of America belongs to all of us. That's why I'm going to be running for president. To be your champion,” Messam said in the video.

(Excerpt) Read more at sun-sentinel.com ...

The democratic Clown car gets bigger.....Where’s the video of Hitler announcing his Rat presidential campaign?
'
Wayne Messam, the mayor of Miramar, said in a video released Thursday morning that he’s running for president.

“The promise of America belongs to all of us. That's why I'm going to be running for president. To be your champion,” Messam said in the video.

What in his announcement video did you disagree with?

or is it just the fact he is a self made black man that scares the shit out of you?

'

or is it just the fact he is a self made black man that scares the shit out of you?
Cory Booker light!

'

Cory Booker light!

so, that is what scares you. too many black men that are forgetting their place

Vote him in. The entire population of the Carib will get allowed in due to them " suffering" gang violence(inability to raise a kid)

When the system is a circus what harm is another clown? Good on him and anyone else who throws their hat in the ring.

'

No one in America is a "self made man". Obama said so.

'

And since you worship Obama, you believed him.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

'

I believe that's what he said because I heard him say it.

'

I believe that's what he said because I heard him say it.

And you believe it to be true because you always worship the person sitting in the White House.

Seems the government is your true religion.

Forum List

Back