“Sovereign Citizen” shot and killed live on Facebook

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019
No such thing as a Sovereign Citizen. Without gov / taxes we would all be speaking Chinese or Russian. But we don't need the corrupt, traitorous gov, wasteful spending and over taxation we have now.

Buttigieg.jpg

The leftwing Southern Poverty Law Center tie the movement to MAGAs and Qanon

But the SPLC are jackasses so be forewarned
He's one of the smarter ones. LOL

It's not that the "sovereign citizens" are necessarily wrong, it's that they insist on breaking the unjust laws, and somehow believe that giving the cops a history lesson, on what ALL CAPS on documents means and what "jurisdiction" is about, is somehow going to get them out of it.

The smart ones keep their nexuses with The State to the barest minimum, and their retained lawyers on speed dial.

is splc wrong that these "sovereign citizens" claim not to be citizens of the usa?

Sovereign citizens are kooks. They don’t think they need a drivers license, car insurance, and car registration to drive on public roads. Yeah you do, ya wingnuts.

all the Sovereign Citizens I know are for sure rightwing nutjobs and seem to love Trump

all the Sovereign Citizens I know are for sure rightwing nutjobs and seem to love Trump
I think you may have led a sheltered life

Due to several generations of permissiveness there are many citizens and illegal aliens who dont think the laws apply to them

Cops have no obligation to respect the rights of sovereign citizens.

Shoot away!

Dumbshit fucked around and found out.

Forum List

Back