Spanish Audible CDs Recommendations

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
I drive about an hour and 15 minutes back and forth to school 3 days or more per week. Instead of just listening to the radio I'd like to do something more constructive and was thinking it would be a great time to start learning Spanish. Has anyone use a collection of CDs to learn Spanish before? Any particular recommendations? I'm looking for the best value, not necessarily the most expensive.

I drive about an hour and 15 minutes back and forth to school 3 days or more per week. Instead of just listening to the radio I'd like to do something more constructive and was thinking it would be a great time to start learning Spanish. Has anyone use a collection of CDs to learn Spanish before? Any particular recommendations? I'm looking for the best value, not necessarily the most expensive.

Master the English language first, dipshit......

You can get your feet wet with youtube such as:

and this website: convert2mp3.net - Online Video converter - Convert Youtube, Dailymotion, Vevo, Clipfish and MyVideo videos online to MP3, MP4 and more formats

Then a CD burner or simply load onto your phone or MP3 player

Your local library probably has CDs too or can obtain them via a library exchange program. Virtually every modern computer has a CD burner, so just rip the CD, burn it and return the originals.

Some of my drives are long too and audio books are a great way to kill time....plus keep me from speeding or driving like a maniac.

Your local library probably has CDs too or can obtain them via a library exchange program. Virtually every modern computer has a CD burner, so just rip the CD, burn it and return the originals.

Some of my drives are long too and audio books are a great way to kill time....plus keep me from speeding or driving like a maniac.

As much as I love music, I just want to make a better use of my time, and to make myself more marketable by being bilingual. There's a girl from Chile in my class so I can always test myself on her.

As much as I love music, I just want to make a better use of my time, and to make myself more marketable by being bilingual. There's a girl from Chile in my class so I can always test myself on her.
The library would have or order the language CDs

Forum List

Back