Spare the outrage, GOP has been calling abortion 1st Degree Murder for years.

They call it murder because they believe it is. Nothing at all wrong with that. I understand that honesty is something that the left is unfamiliar with.
This has been a somewhat confusing story, though.

My assumption all along is that pro-lifers want to make abortion illegal, unconstitutional, or both. Okay.

So isn't fair to wonder, then, what that would actually look like? If something is illegal, I'd think there would be punishment for doing it.

You are exactly correct. I imagine we are referring to the hypothetical question that Trump got from the idiot Chrus Matthews. Trump is correct, IF abortion was illegal, then the woman is committing a crime and there should be punishment.

And there's no movement to make abortion illegal?

seriously?

They call it murder because they believe it is. Nothing at all wrong with that. I understand that honesty is something that the left is unfamiliar with.
This has been a somewhat confusing story, though.

My assumption all along is that pro-lifers want to make abortion illegal, unconstitutional, or both. Okay.

So isn't fair to wonder, then, what that would actually look like? If something is illegal, I'd think there would be punishment for doing it.

You are exactly correct. I imagine we are referring to the hypothetical question that Trump got from the idiot Chrus Matthews. Trump is correct, IF abortion was illegal, then the woman is committing a crime and there should be punishment.

And there's no movement to make abortion illegal?

seriously?

Did I say that? No I didn't. I didn't even imply it. Quit making shit up.

"Spare the outrage, GOP has been calling abortion 1st Degree Murder for years."

Republicans have been lying about this for years.

Abortion is not ‘murder.’

Sure isn't love.

A life is being ended mainly due to your irresponsibility and being unaccountable.

Abortion has been legal since 1973!!! I wonder if the liberal flamers know this.

How many times since 1973 have the Rs had control of the WH or Congress? A few times, but not once have they tried to out law abortion.

The politics of fear works every time...well on some Americans foolish enough to buy the BS. Much like the Ds fear monger on Social Security to scare oldsters into voting D, they scare duped Americans into thinking baby killing will be illegal.

It is so transparent, but some can't see it.
This is as ignorant as it is wrong.

Every republican administration since Roe has sought to undermine the right to privacy – with every appointment to a Federal court, with every appointment to the Supreme Court, the paramount criterion in support of a given republican judicial appointment would be that jurist’s hostility to privacy rights jurisprudence.

And 2016 is no different – should a republican be elected president this year, we would again see that same contempt for the right to privacy with judicial appointments intended to increase the size and authority of government at the expense of individual liberty by compelling a woman to give birth against her will through force of law.

All three of the remaining republican candidates have made clear their hostility toward the right to privacy, and their desire to realize the republican goal of making abortion illegal.

Abortion has been legal since 1973!!! I wonder if the liberal flamers know this.

How many times since 1973 have the Rs had control of the WH or Congress? A few times, but not once have they tried to out law abortion.

The politics of fear works every time...well on some Americans foolish enough to buy the BS. Much like the Ds fear monger on Social Security to scare oldsters into voting D, they scare duped Americans into thinking baby killing will be illegal.

It is so transparent, but some can't see it.
This is as ignorant as it is wrong.

Every republican administration since Roe has sought to undermine the right to privacy – with every appointment to a Federal court, with every appointment to the Supreme Court, the paramount criterion in support of a given republican judicial appointment would be that jurist’s hostility to privacy rights jurisprudence.

And 2016 is no different – should a republican be elected president this year, we would again see that same contempt for the right to privacy with judicial appointments intended to increase the size and authority of government at the expense of individual liberty by compelling a woman to give birth against her will through force of law.

All three of the remaining republican candidates have made clear their hostility toward the right to privacy, and their desire to realize the republican goal of making abortion illegal.
And after all that BS, the Rs still have done NOTHING to limit a woman's legal right to murder her baby in the womb.

The D elite must laugh at how easy it is to dupe their voters over and over and over again....

Forum List

Back