Speaker Boehner now pushing dope in retirement

I always suspected there was something wrong with that guy's head.

This explains it.

This explains it.

Pretty sure he's an alcoholic.

Yep. He is. Interesting thing about alcohol. If you are drinking while smoking, the alcohol will actually dull the high experienced by marijuana.

The only reason Boehner is doing this is because he's looking to scam a lot of people out of money. From the link...........................

That will presumably be very good news for John Boehner. In the meantime, the former speaker says he has other extremely good marijuana stock-related news to share with you—provided you pony up an untold sum of money for membership in the cannabis investors’ network.

This explains it.

Most likely. Boehner is a dick though, he's just jumping on the pot bandwagon like many others are. I doubt there will be many millionaires made off the pot trade, just as few as were off the Emu oil and Llama thing that was going around awhile back. Everyone thought they were going to get rich of those things, but they didn't pan out.

This explains it.

Most likely. Boehner is a dick though, he's just jumping on the pot bandwagon like many others are. I doubt there will be many millionaires made off the pot trade, just as few as were off the Emu oil and Llama thing that was going around awhile back. Everyone thought they were going to get rich of those things, but they didn't pan out.

A fuck load of people smoke weed though.

This explains it.

True. There's no shortage of brain-damaged shiftless lazy no-goodniks.

I smoked that shit for 40 years before I realized that I hated the stuff. Haven't had a single whiff in 12 years and won't have anything personal to do with potheads.

I’ve heard it is cheaper through the black market. The only possible way money can be made in cannabis is through medical use, in my opinion.

This explains it.

I’ve heard it is cheaper through the black market. The only possible way money can be made in cannabis is through medical use, in my opinion.

I think you are right, and the reason is that the grass tax that is being levied is so high.

Forces legit places to charge top dollar, yet they don't make the money

This explains it.

People will definitely pay more money to not have to go through Tyrone. Not everybody, but enough. Have you ever dealt with a weed dealer? It's a pain in the ass. I would much rather go to a shop where I can get what I want when I want it.

I think you are right, and the reason is that the grass tax that is being levied is so high.

It's insane how heavily they are being taxed. That will go down eventually.

Don't count on it. The high taxes on pot are a "sin tax." Remember when cigarettes were 25 cents a pack? But over the years the price was driven up by the anti-tobacco lobby with lawsuits, until the price went up to almost $10 per pack.

The idea of pot being commercially-available is new-fangled. But wait a few years and the same people who went after the cigarettes, will be going after the pot.

They already are
Washington state resets recreational marijuana tax at 37%
Hike in retail marijuana tax is part of Denver’s plan to turbo-charge its $15 million-a-year affordable housing fund – The Denver Post

Don't count on it. The high taxes on pot are a "sin tax." Remember when cigarettes were 25 cents a pack? But over the years the price was driven up by the anti-tobacco lobby with lawsuits, until the price went up to almost $10 per pack.

The idea of pot being commercially-available is new-fangled. But wait a few years and the same people who went after the cigarettes, will be going after the pot.

You know, marijuana prices in CO have gone down quite a bit since they first legalized it. I remember when it first was legalized, it was around 90 bucks for a 1/4 ounce, and you could only have a small amount in your possession if you were out of state.

Now? They allow out of staters to buy an ounce at a time, and I've seen places where they sell the shake (loose material left over after the buds) at around 100 an ounce.

And.....................if you don't think that you can make money running a 420 shop, think again. Granted, it's a lot of money to get it started with all the various taxes and permits required to operate, but once that is done, the money starts coming in pretty good. I've talked to many a 420 shop owner, and they say that once you get started, it's good money.

Forum List

Back