Speaker McCarthy goes off on a snarky reporter about Schiff.

Mc Carthy is a no good coxsucker who excuses Trump's heist of hundreds of top secret documents so he has a lot of balls running his mouth about Schiff & Swalwell. And he'll endorse his boy for POTUS despite his coup attempt & theft of those docs.

So what was that about integrity, Kevvy?

McCarthy hates Schiff & Swalwell because they told the truth about his MAL homeboy.

Mc Carthy is a no good coxsucker who excuses Trump's heist of hundreds of top secret documents so he has a lot of balls running his mouth about Schiff & Swalwell. And he'll endorse his boy for POTUS despite his coup attempt & theft of those docs.

McCarthy hates Schiff & Swalwell because they told the truth about his MAL homeboy.
Not a Trump thread, Troll.

Sorry bout that,

1. McCarthy is proving his metal.
2. I've never seen him open a huge *Can Of Whoop-Ass*, before.
3. Lets hope he isn't paid off by the other powers that be, we will let you live if you JSTFU!
4. Just Shut The Fuck Up.
5. So far i'm impressed!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

it's a thread about McCarthy who's main goal in life is pleasing Trump, who more then likely told Kevvy to get rid of Schiff & Swalwell.

McCarthy isn't hard to figure out after he ran down to Trump in a matching blue suit to suck his ass & beg for forgiveness after Jan.6
Still not a Trump thread, Troll.

Seek help.

it's a thread about McCarthy who's main goal in life is pleasing Trump, who more then likely told Kevvy to get rid of Schiff & Swalwell.

McCarthy isn't hard to figure out after he ran down to Trump in a matching blue suit to suck his ass & beg for forgiveness after Jan.6
You got TDS real bad.

To say that it's clouding your judgement is an understatement.

Just to clarify- my political interests have always been socially liberal, Constitutionalist 100%, anti war ( pro Defense of the US..... not controlling the world's resources through military action).

I voted for Carter when I turned 18. He would have propelled the solar power energy industry in the United States which would have put us way ahead of everyone else.

By 1992 I was a Perot supporter, and after that Ralph Nader . Jill Stein in 2016.

I became a Trump supporter after the Nunes memo.

Schiff's only qualification is his ability to lie with a straight face. Such is the state of dirty politics today. 80% of the severely stupid have him on their all star team and in California, that is enough for election.

Rated: Very Fake News

Schiff is an expendable CIA clown who wouldn't know his own name without guidance.....he's history. AND Swalwell was sleeping with a Chinese spy ..... but that's okay with you commies isn't it ?
We owe Julius and Ethel's descendants a big apology. Apparently aiding and abetting Communists now gets you on the Intel Committee

5q0qd2.jpg

Forum List

Back